Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Just watched the saturday highlights on Canaries world

and even though I know we won- I was so relieved when the ref blew up! We could have/should have won like 3-0. The first rusty booking was never a foul IMO but yes he probably did deserve the second one.Us fans were great as well- great support (i particularly enjoyed hearing ''thats why we''re staying up'' again).All in all a great day

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]and even though I know we won- I was so relieved when the ref blew up!

We could have/should have won like 3-0. The first rusty booking was never a foul IMO but yes he probably did deserve the second one.

Us fans were great as well- great support (i particularly enjoyed hearing ''thats why we''re staying up'' again).

All in all a great day
[/quote]does it show the tackle on hooloohoop??? it is fecking aweful...makes the 2 cards rusty got look silly

[quote user="The Undertaker"]i thought for a few seconds at the time that Hoolahan had snapped his leg or something - probably just the way he went down though[/quote]same here

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]I was so relieved when the ref blew up![/quote]I guess the stress got to him huh? [:D]

Watch the start of the footage again and look at the Norwich player at the bottom of the screen just before kick off. Not sure who it is but he appears to be standing still and looking up at the sky for a very long time. Very strange, perhaps he is waiting for Jamie''s last effort on goal to re-enter the atmosphere?

Could be Sammy Clingan, I have seen him look upto the sky and say a quick prayer before the match kicks off.

Dont know if others have noticed this.

yes noticed that whole look to the skys spectacles,testicles,pocket and watch routine load of gash in my opinion maybe praying for fulham to bid in summer!

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]We could have/should have won like 3-0.[/quote]Agreed, but quite glad we didn''t. Keeps our feet on the ground, and shows we''ve got to battle hard.also, this thread if fecking hilarious! I''ve not laughed so much in ages!

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

Watch the start of the footage again and look at the Norwich player at the bottom of the screen just before kick off. Not sure who it is but he appears to be standing still and looking up at the sky for a very long time. Very strange, perhaps he is waiting for Jamie''s last effort on goal to re-enter the atmosphere?

[/quote]

Very weid that YR, and the tackle on Hoops, in front of the ref, was a disgrace. And yet Rusty gets sent off for sod all.

My highlights don''t work; I signed in, the screen appears , but all I get is a bit of connectivity & hard-drive action, then zilch. I''ve tried a few times now. Is it my ancient Windows98 machine do you think? I can get match commentary OK.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Russell''s first booking was for dissent not for the tackle which makes his behaviour even more stupid[/quote]but still the second takle was just a coming together....the hooloohoop takle was disgusting

[quote user="ron obvious"]

My highlights don''t work; I signed in, the screen appears , but all I get is a bit of connectivity & hard-drive action, then zilch. I''ve tried a few times now. Is it my ancient Windows98 machine do you think? I can get match commentary OK.

[/quote]

Download the latest Windows Explorer, link via Canaries World, then make windows media player your default player ron, then, with the media player page displayed, click on Library tag at the top and click the highest modem speed in there.

I assume you have broadband.............good luck.

Thank you for that Wiz - very kind of you.I found the ''missing link'' tucked under the (anonymous) player screen they provide; Windows media player is my default, so it started to download the correct file automatically. However, as usual, it locked my hard drive after about 30 secs! I will persevere nevertheless.I really, really must buy a new p.c.!!