Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

Barnsley use up one of their games in hand tonight. . . . . . .

[quote user="shyster"]LGT - [quote]sorry folks - but palace have been playing 2 games a week since 17th feb - this is their 9th game in 28 days!!![/quote]

While Uncle Fester decides to give the players the best part of the week off to give ''em a "well-earned rest."[/quote]''poor lickle darlins!!!''  guess we''ll see on saturday who''s the fresher side...if it works and we play a blinder - then it''ll be worth more than a 100 pre-kick off huddles put together!!!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Burnley 1 up at Ipswich [:D][/quote]

Now THAT''S  something to smile about [:D]

Their home record is worse than ours [;)]

[/quote]

Was only just telling my Ipswich friend today that they''ve only won 1 game at home since mid Dec [:)]

[/quote]

Against us though wasn''t it?

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="paul moy"]Barnsley 2 Palace 1[/quote]can you adam and eve it...for fecks sake...come on place[/quote]

evening citd...
[/quote]hi LGT   how r we all??? good i hope [Y]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="paul moy"]Barnsley 2 Palace 1[/quote]can you adam and eve it...for fecks sake...come on place[/quote]

evening citd...
[/quote]or even   CTID....lol [:D]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="paul moy"]Barnsley 2 Palace 1[/quote]can you adam and eve it...for fecks sake...come on place[/quote]evening citd...[/quote]or even   CTID....lol [:D][/quote]ha ha...good thanks - better for a palace win,,,not looking likely now though...looks like it could be 2 from 4 teams left to go down...yep - its down to a toss of a coin...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="paul moy"]Barnsley 2 Palace 1[/quote]can you adam and eve it...for fecks sake...come on place[/quote]

evening citd...
[/quote]or even   CTID....lol [:D][/quote]

ha ha...good thanks - better for a palace win,,,not looking likely now though...looks like it could be 2 from 4 teams left to go down...

yep - its down to a toss of a coin...
[/quote]its not over yet....COME ON PALACE...we just have to win our games..simples

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="paul moy"]Barnsley 2 Palace 1[/quote]can you adam and eve it...for fecks sake...come on place[/quote]evening citd...[/quote]or even   CTID....lol [:D][/quote]ha ha...good thanks - better for a palace win,,,not looking likely now though...looks like it could be 2 from 4 teams left to go down...yep - its down to a toss of a coin...[/quote]its not over yet....COME ON PALACE...we just have to win our games..simples[/quote]sure why not!!! come on palace...

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="paul moy"]Barnsley 2 Palace 1[/quote]can you adam and eve it...for fecks sake...come on place[/quote]

evening citd...
[/quote]or even   CTID....lol [:D][/quote]

ha ha...good thanks - better for a palace win,,,not looking likely now though...looks like it could be 2 from 4 teams left to go down...

yep - its down to a toss of a coin...
[/quote]its not over yet....COME ON PALACE...we just have to win our games..simples[/quote]retract that...its all over now..cant believe that...unreal...and the scum have scored

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="paul moy"]Barnsley 2 Palace 1[/quote]can you adam and eve it...for fecks sake...come on place[/quote]evening citd...[/quote]or even   CTID....lol [:D][/quote]ha ha...good thanks - better for a palace win,,,not looking likely now though...looks like it could be 2 from 4 teams left to go down...yep - its down to a toss of a coin...[/quote]its not over yet....COME ON PALACE...we just have to win our games..simples[/quote]retract that...its all over now..cant believe that...unreal...and the scum have scored[/quote]ahhhhhhhhhh[:''(] - its gone pete tong...

Not good news then...mind you having seen Palace the other week I''m not surprised and quite frankly amazed they won at Swansea!

I am sure Cardiff will beat us tomorrow which will cheer you up a bit...

[quote user="ricardo"]

Barnsley have a realistic chance of winning this and I have given them a home win on the Predictor. Any dropped points will be a handy bonus for us and a big blow to Barnsley.

[/quote]

3-1,

Not surprised.

[quote user="Mark"]

Not good news then...mind you having seen Palace the other week I''m not surprised and quite frankly amazed they won at Swansea!

[/quote]you boys could get a draw there...

Live table

Watford 3746-456 
Derby 3746-548 
Blackpool 3946-1239 
Barnsley 3743-11373-1 v Crystal Palace
Plymouth 3943-1336 
Norwich 3942-849 
Nottm Forest 3941-1841 
Southampton 3839-1637 
Charlton 3828-2441 

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Mark"]

[/quote]

you boys could get a draw there...
[/quote]

We do have a good record there and are improving I guess- just worried we''ve got 3 away games which are tricky then 2 massive ones with Saints and Barnsley home.

Hopefully we''ll both be fairly safe before our game on Easter Monday.

Barnsley''s other games in hand are Sheffield United and Coventry away BTW.

[quote user="Mark"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Mark"]

[/quote]you boys could get a draw there...[/quote]

We do have a good record there and are improving I guess- just worried we''ve got 3 away games which are tricky then 2 massive ones with Saints and Barnsley home.

Hopefully we''ll both be fairly safe before our game on Easter Monday.

Barnsley''s other games in hand are Sheffield United and Coventry away BTW.

[/quote]yeah - we''ve done the barnsleys predictions - they''ve got four 6 pointers to play for - i can''t see them slipping up...so i guess realistically its down to 4 teams fighting to escape 2 relegation berths...yep - be good to be safe by easter monday - but knowing city - it''ll go down to the wire!!!

Amazing. Game by game, the situation keeps changing. Now Forest are back in the relegation zone just as it looked like recenty they were climbing out of it. It just keeps getting tougher and tougher and tougher down there! It''s sure to be one hell of an end to the season.