Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

Barnsley use up one of their games in hand tonight. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .even though it hurts like hell we all need to be Palace supporters tonight ! Any port in a storm eh ?

Mr Warnock is not in a good mood, looking to sue West Ham, perhaps he will vent his anger on poor Barnsley instead for the time being, ha ha .

On The Ball Palace !

I''d feel much more confident about Barnsley not winning too many of their games in hand if we''d let them keep JC!

Indeed I have, SC - but to be fair all sides have some tough games to come; Wiz was going on about how tough our run-in is the other day, but I''m not sure whether he''d seen anyone else''s!   It has to be said that it is a bloody weird league this season though, you wouldn''t put it past any of the sides at the bottom to win against the top sides.

Barnsley have a realistic chance of winning this and I have given them a home win on the Predictor. Any dropped points will be a handy bonus for us and a big blow to Barnsley.

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]Canaries become Eagles fans (just for tonight) On The Ball Palace.[/quote]Canaries flying with Eagles . . . . . . I hope that many pidgeons poop in the eyes of Barnsley tonight!

sorry folks - but palace have been playing 2 games a week since 17th feb - this is their 9th game in 28 days!!!barnsley on the other hand,,,have had a couple of breaks - courtesy of the fa cup - and so tonights game will be their 7th in the same period...its away from home - tired legs - a night game - its a question of who wants it more than anything imo - as long as barnsley don''t freeze on the big occasion - its likely the tykes will pick up 3 points...but we can all hope for a shock!!!

[quote user="cityangel"]Burnley 1 up at Ipswich [:D][/quote]

Now THAT''S  something to smile about [:D]

Their home record is worse than ours [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Burnley 1 up at Ipswich [:D][/quote]

Now THAT''S  something to smile about [:D]

Their home record is worse than ours [;)]

[/quote]

Was only just telling my Ipswich friend today that they''ve only won 1 game at home since mid Dec [:)]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="cityangel"]Burnley 1 up at Ipswich [:D][/quote]

please don''t clog this barnsley thread up - i''ve started one on the ipswich/burnley match angel!!![;)]
[/quote]

Sorry someone mentioned them further up so I was just replying [:$]

Still 1-1 at Barnsley.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="cityangel"]Burnley 1 up at Ipswich [:D][/quote]please don''t clog this barnsley thread up - i''ve started one on the ipswich/burnley match angel!!![;)][/quote]

Still 1-1 at Barnsley.

[/quote]only joshing!!![:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="cityangel"]Burnley 1 up at Ipswich [:D][/quote]

please don''t clog this barnsley thread up - i''ve started one on the ipswich/burnley match angel!!![;)]
[/quote]

Still 1-1 at Barnsley.

[/quote]

Is it still 0-1 at the Portaloo though Angel?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="cityangel"]Burnley 1 up at Ipswich [:D][/quote]please don''t clog this barnsley thread up - i''ve started one on the ipswich/burnley match angel!!![;)][/quote]

Still 1-1 at Barnsley.

[/quote]

Is it still 0-1 at the Portaloo though Angel?

[/quote]yep NN - HT there...congrats on 6000 posts btw!!![:D]

LGT - [quote]sorry folks - but palace have been playing 2 games a week since 17th feb - this is their 9th game in 28 days!!![/quote]

While Uncle Fester decides to give the players the best part of the week off to give ''em a "well-earned rest."