Sign in to follow this  
canaries

If we stay up will we be in the same position next year

If there is no new investment then i cant see how we will bring in the new players to change the situation, still want us to stay up though.

after the turners walkabout - we''re losing money each week - there''s a large black hole waiting to be filled - and the board will want to balance the books first and foremost...so unless extra investment can be found to replace the deficit - its likely the playing side budget will be hit next year - and possibly the year after imo...

Who knows, miracles might happen and we might get an investor, pigs might also fly lol.

No one truly knows what will happen next season, but IMO it''s best we concentrate on this season first [:)]

norwich never had much money , they have to use what they have wisely .

roeder (whom i still hold grudges as you no doubt gather) may as well had a flutter on a horse.

gunny if he can find talent like our young coddy , would use the transfer buget a bit more wisely , i feel .

[quote user="NCFC1"]do you think that next season will be another case of trying to survivie[/quote]if we have  no new investment i think so..but hope we wont.

If we had the form of the second half of the league so far; we''d be about 11th.If we hadn''t have conceeded as many goals; we''d be a lot, lot higher.I think we''ll be okay next season, hopefully - if we stay up of course!

We have had some awful luck this year it has to be said, played teams off the park and still lost 1-0.

I think more of the same is in store or perhaps a slight improvement to a lower mid table finish.  Without serious investment or ridiculous luck cannot see anything beyond this.

[quote user="TerenceLeFevre"]On the other hand if we go down I think we will lose two or three players and I dont see them getting back[/quote]dont even go there!!!

The key will be to sign those players that are currently here on loan and ensure Croft and Clingan stay, and on the face of it there shouldn''t be any reason why we can''t do both.  We have a proven finisher in Mooney (early days but so far so good) something we have been crying out for all season, the most intelligent and skillful player up front in Gow that I have seen for a long time (should be out of our league but I believe we can sign him), creativity in Hoolahan and Croft, and a more solid defense.  If we can make our current crop of loanees permanent we will add consistant squad selections and confidence to the mix and with a bit of luck we will be at the right end of the table.

If this crop of loan players return and another lot arrive then it will be the same as this season and you can toss a coin as to whether we will stay up or go down.

Lets be honest, Clingan will be off in the summer, regardless of how we do. If Fulham offer anything over 1mill they have more money than sense, so that should help balance books and allow people like Adeyami to get games or bring Gow in permanently.

No reason to see why Gow would not come to us permanently.

He was going to move to Wolves who are a comparable sized club to us and has spent time on loan with us and Blackpool.  As long as we can make his wage demands think we can get him.  If it is for the reported 250K Wolves were going to sign him for then bravo.

Let''s just hope he passes our medical....