Sign in to follow this  
Karl Pilkington

Who is out of contract in the summer??

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but I could not find it, but which players are out of contract in the summer?? The players who I think are due to expire are.... Jamie Cureton, Fozzy, Carl Cort, Michael Spillane, Robert Eagle, Simon Lappin, Lee Croft.

Anyone else?

Cureton has another year?? I thought he was only signed for 2 years?? I knew Spillane and Croft had been offered extensions, I wasn''t sure if either had signed it.

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but I could not find it, but which players are out of contract in the summer?? The players who I think are due to expire are.... , Fozzy, Carl Cort, , Robert Eagle, Simon Lappin, Anyone else?

[/quote]

wouldn''t be to bothered is they went, but is we are unable to sign gow or mooney then cort would possibly be needed!

Additionally - and I have no idea if there are any at Norwich - those whose Agent inserted a "relegation clause" into their contract.

As previously posted I believe you will escape, possibly by the skin of your teeth (goals against?) but you can be absolutely certain that Agents will be hitting the phones long in advance of that "just in case" they can persuade someone, somewhere to make an offer that you may find attractive.

I do believe that is how you got that Golden Boot chap shortly after he learned that Iwelumo was off. 

It''s a funny old business.  And business is what it is.  [;)]

Only these 5 out of contract

Fotheringham

Spillane

Eagle

Lappin

Croft

Hope Eagle stays for another year, he''s been playing well as left back for reserves, i think Drury will leave also.