Sign in to follow this  
Balham Yellow

Subsidised Travel for Birmingham/Numbers

Well just been down the ticket office for 4 tickets and all they had left were singles seats. More tickets being released 2mor so we must be taking a large number of fans.

Yep i couldn''t even get two together! So it looks like im gonner have to make a phone call from college tomorrow morning!

I''m thinking of going.

Are you saying that we should be able to get 2 or more seats together if we ring up tomorrow; as there are being more released?

[quote user="Huddy "]

I''m thinking of going.

Are you saying that we should be able to get 2 or more seats together if we ring up tomorrow; as there are being more released?

[/quote]Yep. The first allocation of seats there are only now singles. The second allocation (released tomorrow) should have seats together!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Huddy "]

I''m thinking of going.

[/quote]
Yep. The first allocation of seats there are only now singles. The second allocation (released tomorrow) should have seats together!
[/quote]

Cheers

well if we have basically sold the first allocation then we must be taking at least 3000  there, we get 10% of the capacity of the stadium, which holds 30,000
im looking forward to this one !!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]I bet we take twice as many to their place as they brought to Carrow Road and we aren''t going up!!![/quote]It''ll be more than that I reckon, I don''t think they even brought 1,000 fans to our place.

[quote user="ForeverYellow"]

well if we have basically sold the first allocation then we must be taking at least 3000  there, we get 10% of the capacity of the stadium, which holds 30,000
im looking forward to this one !!

[/quote]

i doubt we asked for the full allocation, away sides at Carrow Road very rarely ask for the full 2,500

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="ForeverYellow"]

well if we have basically sold the first allocation then we must be taking at least 3000  there, we get 10% of the capacity of the stadium, which holds 30,000im looking forward to this one !!

[/quote]

i doubt we asked for the full allocation, away sides at Carrow Road very rarely ask for the full 2,500

[/quote]I''m not sure. We may have done regarding the fact that it was specially priced. Anyway, got my tickets this afternoon, anyone rung recently and know how many have been sold?

my mate rang the box office this morning and was told we''d sold our original allocation; applied for more and that they''d sold out by yesterday afternoon - there will be another 1000 on sale at the turnstiles. Looks like we''re taking 4000+ fans which would be a fantastic effort. I cant wait! y''army