Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

How many are going to Swansea?

Are you going Tangie?

I can''t go, I can rarely get to Saturday away games anymore. Work has to come first so I live with it. I have only managed 12 away games this season and most of them have been midweeks. My final 2 games will be ipswich and Charlton. Second time at the Valley this season and could be the last for a while.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]I will be doing Charlton Nutty, save us a seat.....lol[/quote]

You''d seriously let me take charge of the seating plan...........

[;)]

Im thinking of going.....but it is quite pricey

I think its £60+

I am going to Birmingham though

How many people are actually thinking of going then?

I get to one game a year as I live in Hong Kong. This one is it! Didn''t pick it, but just happened to be in England (Wales) on this weekend. Having said that I like going to far flung corners of the UK as there''s a always a greater sense of adventure and it always seems surprising that so many nutters have bothered to travel all that way!

Anyone else going, see you there!!

Me and Miss Hools will be blatting down the M4 for this one...we did say that Preston away was going to be our last long trip this season...just cant help ourselves!...hopefully we''ll help the boys along. We''ve not done too bad against the Swans'' neighbours recently, hopefully Wales will continue to be a happy hunting ground for survival points.