Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

The return of LQ

This woman posts on the Offy site, and is so far up the boards and Delia''s arse its embarrassing, I detest her and all she stands for.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I thought you didn''t do personal inuslts Wiz [*-)][/quote]

I don''t Humphrey, its my honest opinion of her![:D]

You''re an idiot...........thats an insult.

Oh so that makes it alright then. In fact it''s not too much effort to dig out more of your childish little comments just because you happen to disagree with them.

And how will I possibly sleep at night with you calling me an idiot eh? As far as insults go that one is rather half-hearted.

[quote user="First Wizard"]This woman posts on the Offy site, and is so far up the boards and Delia''s arse its embarrassing, I detest her and all she stands for.[/quote]

Yes she''s a regular on the ncfc messageboard although she did post on here a couple of times recently and had a go at Tilly.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Oh so that makes it alright then. In fact it''s not too much effort to dig out more of your childish little comments just because you happen to disagree with them.

And how will I possibly sleep at night with you calling me an idiot eh? As far as insults go that one is rather half-hearted.

[/quote]

You still can''t read Humph can you?

I didn''t call you an idiot, I gave you an example of a insult.............however.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

.....and, she''s a member the NCFC SCG.....If anyone is actually interested?

[/quote]And she really supports Arsenal

[quote user="First Wizard"]This woman posts on the Offy site, and is so far up the boards and Delia''s arse its embarrassing, I detest her and all she stands for.[/quote]

I have to say I''m none too fond of her writing either. If there was ever an award for being pretentious, she would take the gold medal.

[quote user="Phil E Stein"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

What does the SCG stand for? Silly Clowning Group?

[/quote]

Sorry cant gossip.

Your misogynist trait gets clearer by the day. 

[quote user="Mange Tout"]

Your misogynist trait gets clearer by the day. 

[/quote]Dunno I''m sure Wiz is partial to lesbian vampires...

For what it''s worth I have to say myself and LQ are about as diametically opposed on the way NCFC is run as it''s possible to be. As CA says, she''s a regular on the official messageboard, and yes, she sure loves Delia and Mr Doncaster, but having said that, she''s writing a blog on this messageboard and I can''t really see much wrong with that.

I don''t agree with most of the stuff she writes, but I guess unless we all decide to go and spend most evenings writing blogs we have to hand it to her. She''s done it. Shame she doesn''t post on here more often though and enjoy some lively debate.

For once Wizard you and i are like minded spirits.

I am sure she will be reading this so there you have it Lisa,pretentious and with your head up the Board''s and Delia''s Backside.Not just me then who is not a paid up member of your fan club.

All goes to show how people take you if you don''t conform to the immediacy of the black and white attitude that the Big Bad Club is constantly and purposefully out to deceive, mislead and swindle all us fans out of our right to European footie every year I suppose. Yep, that''d make me a ''Board lover''!Gazzathegreat, decent debate is the stuff of life - it''d be a sad and very dull world if we were all the same and I''ve enjoyed your posts on the offy site very much. You always make for good reading even if, as you say, we don''t usually agree with each other. (btw it took about 15 minutes this morning, putting the links in using html was more time consuming than the writing!)Thanks for reading though to all who have and thanks for the emails too from a surprising number of people [:)]

isn''t it funny how someone can be portrayed totally different over the internet to in real life?

Can I say I have met LQ in person, she is not pretenious as some people have stated on here, she is actually a nice person

There is enough internet bitching on the main site, I thought this was supposed to be better here?

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

isn''t it funny how someone can be portrayed totally different over the internet to in real life?

Can I say I have met LQ in person, she is not pretenious as some people have stated on here, she is actually a nice person

There is enough internet bitching on the main site, I thought this was supposed to be better here?

[/quote]

[img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/rofl.gif[/img]

[quote user="Phil E Stein"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

What does the SCG stand for? Silly Clowning Group?

[/quote]

Sanctifying Cookery & Gastronomy......

[/quote]I''m sure she is lovely - writing style of a Womens Institute creative writing group though - stomach turning (bile seeped back up my oesophagus confirming my revulsion and abhorrence to what I was facing) indeed.

pony

[/quote]

You are right, of course. I was wrong to call LQ pretentious having never met her. LQ, if you are reading this, I offer you a sincere apology. I had a bad day yesterday and my foul mood was reflected in those unjustified comments about you. Sorry.

[quote user="LQ"]All goes to show how people take you if you don''t conform to the immediacy of the black and white attitude that the Big Bad Club is constantly and purposefully out to deceive, mislead and swindle all us fans out of our right to European footie every year I suppose. Yep, that''d make me a ''Board lover''!

Gazzathegreat, decent debate is the stuff of life - it''d be a sad and very dull world if we were all the same and I''ve enjoyed your posts on the offy site very much. You always make for good reading even if, as you say, we don''t usually agree with each other. (btw it took about 15 minutes this morning, putting the links in using html was more time consuming than the writing!)

Thanks for reading though to all who have and thanks for the emails too from a surprising number of people [:)]

[/quote]

Have you ever actually come across anyone who lives up to the childish stereotype in your frst paragraph?

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[quote user="LQ"]All goes to show how people take you if you don''t conform to the immediacy of the black and white attitude that the Big Bad Club is constantly and purposefully out to deceive, mislead and swindle all us fans out of our right to European footie every year I suppose. Yep, that''d make me a ''Board lover''!Gazzathegreat, decent debate is the stuff of life - it''d be a sad and very dull world if we were all the same and I''ve enjoyed your posts on the offy site very much. You always make for good reading even if, as you say, we don''t usually agree with each other. (btw it took about 15 minutes this morning, putting the links in using html was more time consuming than the writing!)Thanks for reading though to all who have and thanks for the emails too from a surprising number of people [:)]

[/quote]

Have you ever actually come across anyone who lives up to the childish stereotype in your frst paragraph?

[/quote]On this board? YES!!!!