Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

gunnys form ..

just reading .... the pinkun funnily enough...

played 12 won 4 drawn 4 lost 4 .

if we had that form from day one in august we would be sitting 11th .

for someone with no experience thats not bad .

alot better than roeder with experience .

i do really understand peoples concerns when the big man took over , yet when we stay up the end of the season  i really am looking forward to saying told you so to the gunny doubters !!!.

the team has improved totally since the rodent has gone ...

we are a better team

Wow looking at that our recent form with gunny is actually better than i thought if we carry on we should be safe

But.... i would still like a new manager next season, one with proper managerial experience who could take us somewere

although with a board as skint as ours ferguson probably wouldnt even manage that......

Remember, our form in Roeder''s first twelve matches was none too shabby either, and that didn''t end too well. I''m hoping the new team have what it takes to build some success again, but am not enumerating any poultry just yet.

roeder put the fear factor into players , which didnt make any difference as he completely gutted the team anyway .

the players like and respect gunny and want to play for him .

for a successfull team , im sure gunny would be better option .

but i do see your your point .

[quote user="singing canary"]

just reading .... the pinkun funnily enough...

played 12 won 4 drawn 4 lost 4 .

if we had that form from day one in august we would be sitting 11th .

for someone with no experience thats not bad .

alot better than roeder with experience .

i do really understand peoples concerns when the big man took over , yet when we stay up the end of the season  i really am looking forward to saying told you so to the gunny doubters !!!.

the team has improved totally since the rodent has gone ...

we are a better team

[/quote]

Indeed, and a better club.

[quote user="Chip20"]Remember, our form in Roeder''s first twelve matches was none too shabby either, and that didn''t end too well. I''m hoping the new team have what it takes to build some success again, but am not enumerating any poultry just yet.[/quote]

I think Roeder''s first twelve games were 5 wins, 4 draws and 3 defeats, so not much difference between them really.

If Gunn does keep us up then fair play, he''s done what he was asked to do, but I think it''s an appointment that''s based purely on luck rather than judgement regardless.

6 games left, win 2, draw 2 and lose 2 leaves us on 51 points...............................................very very close still