Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Megson's Wallet

I felt I should share this with you guys, in the hope that one of you may be able to read dreams:

Two nights ago, I had a dream that I was at my parents house in Weston Longville (rural Norfolk) & I had an urge to dig up up some soil convinced I would unearth something interesting. As I clawed up handful after handful of soil, I noticed that there was something under there. I continued digging & wrestled this item out from the clutch of the soil.

It was a wallet. I eagerly opened it with a curious enthusiasm. It came open & there was the driving licence of the ginger nut himself, Mr Gary Megson. I looked to see how much cash he had there.... 3 x £20 notes. I thought long & hard about what to do. I never really liked him, but then I have my morals. Therefore I took out £20 (should be enough for postage (& a beer)) & put the wallet in a jiffy bag & sent it to The Albion FC.

There was no amazing ending I''m afraid - I think I then woke up. Anyway, does anyone know what this means, may symbolise, or what would you have done if you unearthed the wallet of the Megson?

I think Pease probably jujmped up and down on it before dousing it with petrol and setting it alight

OTBC

maybe its jealousy that megson had much more money to spend at west brom than worthy did here. By finding this wallet and taking money, its symbolising the fact you wish we had our management but the money megson had.

who knows, im no psychologist.

[quote]No Way Notts Canary, The only Ginger Nut I like gets frequently dunked in my tea.[/quote]

hey pete 

where is the censorship?  i am quite frankly shocked at what i read on this board nowadays! 

Yep, calm down Gazza!

Ironically, by responding to the thread you are merely adding one more response & sending it back to the top of the board!!

May be best to leave threads like this alone if they are not up to your required standards.

Well as someone studying psychology I think it clearly means that you have killed Gary Megson, buried him in your garden and are sending him piece by piece back to West Brom in a mocking fashion!  Resignation my arse!

[quote]Yep, calm down Gazza! Ironically, by responding to the thread you are merely adding one more response & sending it back to the top of the board!! May be best to leave threads like this alone if ...[/quote]

paradox

if you really knew me mate you would know i was taking the ****

sorry i react to the word megson, like a bull does to the colour red, i get this uncontrollable urge to kill

OMG DDIM! i think you''ve got it!

Well i for one havn''t seen any sign of megson in the last week, have you?

Paradox what have you turned into since you moved to the murder capital of South west London?

In which case I apologise Gazza, I just wanted to express my dream to you lot to take  it off my conscience.

Maybee I have burried Megson in my garden, maybee I have taken his money,maybee I should have felt remorse, but alas no I don''t!

As much as I would love to explain myself, I have have to go to the pub.

A good night to you all, I will be at the Valley on Saturday for our 3 points.... believe!!!!