Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Has we8wba Been Banned From This Forum?

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]Or did he finally get the message that he was not especially welcome here? I find I miss his semi-literate posts a little bit. How sad is that?[/quote]

But fans of language mangling can rejoice in chris''s latest incarnation as canaries.

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]Or did he finally get the message that he was not especially welcome here? I find I miss his semi-literate posts a little bit. How sad is that?[/quote]

Who cares? Why has life long NCFC fan cottaging canary been banned?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

But fans of language mangling can rejoice in chris''s latest incarnation as canaries.

[/quote]

I was away for a bit when w8wba got banned... did he turn out to be an Ipswich fan or something then, here for the wind up?

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

[/quote]

Didn''t know he/she had [:S]

we8wba was rightfully band for doing something bad.Didn''t know anything of Cottaging Canary being banned, but there would have been a fully legimant reason.

we8 as well as having multiple identities here also on one occasion tried to cheat on the free bet thread but the final nail came on the day he decided to rename himself as one of the web team.[:(]

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

[/quote]

I tried to start up a post for a petition to get the ban on cottaging canary revoked. this got removed within minutes! he must have done something pretty bad!

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

we8 as well as having multiple identities here also on one occasion tried to cheat on the free bet thread but the final nail came on the day he decided to rename himself as one of the web team.[:(]

[/quote]

Ha! Did he call himself Web Team -- w8wba? Tbh, I miss him. He was quite knowledgable and had interesting views.

[quote user="Budapest Canary"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

Ha! Did he call himself Web Team -- w8wba? Tbh, I miss him. He was quite knowledgable and had interesting views.

[/quote]

I called myself webteam ........ to fool all the regulars on the "Last one to reply wins" thread, which seemed to work as they believed my post saying the thread had reached maxium amount of posts and all replies would start a new thread  (hence i would have won as no one replied after that for a while ;-p )

anyways i didn''t know it was a rule break, it was, i got what i deserved and will stick to it.

so now i''m off again after summing that up

good luck with the rest of the season, please at least pinch a draw at the weekend, and we''ll try do you guys a favour (although think forest will get least 1pt vs us )

[quote user="Budapest Canary"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I think it was "Web Team - Dave" or something like that.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]

Why has Pete not commented here giving us the full story on both bans?[/quote]Not that the reasons for either banning is really everyone else''s news. They would only have been banned for a rightful cause through doing something extreme - which can only be their own fault.

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Budapest Canary"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I called myself webteam ........ to fool all the regulars on the "Last one to reply wins" thread, which seemed to work as they believed my post saying the thread had reached maxium amount of posts and all replies would start a new thread  (hence i would have won as no one replied after that for a while ;-p )

anyways i didn''t know it was a rule break, it was, i got what i deserved and will stick to it.

good luck with the rest of the season, please at least pinch a draw at the weekend, and we''ll try do you guys a favour (although think forest will get least 1pt vs us )

[/quote]

No way is that you Porky, you couldn''t spell half the words in this.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL! You naughty, naughty boy.  What happened to your post count? 

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Beaker"]ive been banned upwards of 5 times[/quote]

Is that better than being banned downwards?

[/quote]It''s sideways that I worry about [:S]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Poor attempt at pretending to be him, if it was it would be something like..i call myself webteam .... to fool all the regulars on "last one to reply win" thread, which seem to work as they believe my post saying the thread reach maxium amount of post and all reply would start a new thread (hence i would won as no replied after for a while)anyways i dident know it was rule break it was i got what deserved and will stick to itso now i am off again after summing that upgood luck with rest of season, get draw at weekend my wolves will do you favour we get 3 points on saturday can''t wait till wolves promotion bus roll into town

I really do think a bit more transparency would be better on these boards as to who is banned and why. I remember a mass deletion one night and it was all very confusing and just stoked up more interest as to what was going on which resulted in more deleting, more confusion and a hell of a lot more interest. Even to this day I''m a bit scared of saying too much in case this whole thread is removed (although no prizes are awarded as to guessing who it involved.......).

If nothing else, listing why people are banned would show everyone else what you can''t do on these forums. I''d never bother to impersonate a member of the web-team (simply because I''d never be arsed to have more than one sign-in name) but had no idea this would be an automatic banning offence. Now I do.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

If nothing else, listing why people are banned would show everyone else what you can''t do on these forums. I''d never bother to impersonate a member of the web-team (simply because I''d never be arsed to have more than one sign-in name) but had no idea this would be an automatic banning offence. Now I do.

[/quote]

If I had to report on every individual banning case I''d never get any work done. Stick to the rules in the code of conduct and you''ll have no fear of having posts deleted or being banned. And no, impersonating the web team, as pointless and as childish as it is, isn''t an automatic banning offence.