Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

has fozzy signed for preston yet???

Be patient!

Maybe he''s finding a house down there...

I dont have time to drive him there but will happily pay for a taxi , train, or flight from Norwich to Manchester, whatever you would prefer Fozz

[quote user="Canary02 III"]It''ll take a while. He''s still got to collect up the toys he threw out of his pram on Saturday. [:''(][/quote]lmao...funny as  feck

[quote user="AJ"]Be patient!

Maybe he''s finding a house down there...
[/quote]

itl take a while, hes trying to drive there as we speak, but just cant bring himself to move forwards. itl take a long time to drive there in reverse

[quote user="Saint Canary"]If it''s any help, Mark, if you need a lift to Preston let me know.  I will drive you there myself!
[/quote]

I would give the cheeky scamp a piggy back all the way there if I had too!!!![<:o)]

Roeder rated him as one of the best mid in the league.............................thats why he is now un-employed!!!!!!!!

[quote user="jedi"]Roeder rated him as one of the best mid in the league.............................thats why he is now un-employed!!!!!!!![/quote]err...... wait, isn''t he still contracted to us...?

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="jedi"]Roeder rated him as one of the best mid in the league.............................thats why he is now un-employed!!!!!!!![/quote]

err...... wait, isn''t he still contracted to us...?
[/quote]i think he meens roedant in unemployed..lol...roeders player judgement

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="AJ"][quote user="jedi"]Roeder rated him as one of the best mid in the league.............................thats why he is now un-employed!!!!!!!![/quote]err...... wait, isn''t he still contracted to us...?[/quote]i think he meens roedant in unemployed..lol...roeders player judgement[/quote]In fairness, Roeder had fairly good judgement on player ability (Clingan, Patti is alright, Evans) but he just has very, very poor people management skills.

i just don''t get it with Fozzy, how on earth has he convinced Grant to buy him, Roeder to make him captain, and now Alan Irvine to bolster his teams charge to the prem? i might go to him for some Job intervieew tips, because he must talk one hell of a talk, because he certainly doesn''t walk the walk. It ain''t as if he was once good and living off past glories either!