Doherty

Grounds/Bertrand

Hoolihan

Clingan

Russel

Croft

Cort

Cureton/Gow

Cmon City Lets Get as many people to go to blackpool give the lads our full support and sing out hearts out. ON The Ball City

City Till I Die ! ! !

I''d go for the same again really, we didn''t play well, but we didn''t conceed.We need more going forward though, so the only change I''d probably make is Carney for Bertrand.

Gow must be involved at some stage,with the "return to an ex club club curse"being one of the most relyable in football,may as well double are chances with Hoola being  a cert to start. 

I really do want to go but other things are getting in the way, How about buying time on the Blackpool message Board, Is that possible do you think?. How muchn would "Come on you Yellss!" cost I wonder?

By the way I am getting very fed up with this cat!

Anyone know if we can buy tickets on the door? I am travelling to Lancs to see my folks tomorrow night for the weekend - It''s only 1 hour to the ground from theirs.

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Anyone know if we can buy tickets on the door? I am travelling to Lancs to see my folks tomorrow night for the weekend - It''s only 1 hour to the ground from theirs.[/quote]

Best people to ask are the club to see if they have sold out. If they havent tickets are available on gate for £27.

3 of us going, looking forward to sitting in that temp uncovered stand in the wind and rain!!!!! for £26!!!!!!

This was our biggest game last season when we looked in real trouble and we came through it (thanks to a marshall penalty save)

I again think this is the biggest game of this season - win and we will stay up[<:o)], lose and I think we are down[:''(], draw and ..... well who knows![*-)]

Blackpool seem to be struggling at the moment and insiders have told me it''s a very unhappy ship at the moment. So on the back of Tuesdays great result I feel confident.[:)]