Alot of people on here talk about playing football manager 2009.  So a quick question as need some help.  In the past i''ve used the editor function but cant find it on this one.  I know.......its cheating but interestimg at the same time.

Can anyone help????

Please!!

clearly your shit at fm if you use editor, im in season 2047 with norwich no cheating done, i have won 18 titles 6 champ leagues 7 fa cups and have a stadium named after me. eat on that

[quote user="row"]clearly your shit at fm if you use editor, im in season 2047 with norwich no cheating done, i have won 18 titles 6 champ leagues 7 fa cups and have a stadium named after me. eat on that[/quote]

get a LIFE !!

FM is one of those "multi task" games.I frequently run it while im on my xbox or working from home. Takes about a week of patchy game play to play a season so 39 years since October is not "no life" neccisarily.Although it does say you have bummed the game a bit ;)

rubbish i bet u''ve managed to get norwich into the blue square premier no way have you been bothered to do 39 seasons when the game come out semptember? uve done 39 seasons in 7 months u are pathetic

[quote user="row"]clearly your shit at fm if you use editor, im in season 2047 with norwich no cheating done, i have won 18 titles 6 champ leagues 7 fa cups and have a stadium named after me. eat on that[/quote]

CHEAT!!!!!!!

[quote user="Fox in the Box"]

CHET!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Dont use the editor!just sign, morton, appiah, celso borges, mcgowan (hearts), hamed doimande (ivory coast) don cowie, peter masiella (south africa) for about 1.2 mill you can build most of an amaziong young team that gets better and better!  second season, I am destroying the league!

[quote user="The Puppet Man"]based on the fact you''ve played 39 years of a game im going to say no
[/quote]

I can do an entire season in one day if Ive got nowt else on! So thats not as bad as it seems....

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[quote user="The Puppet Man"]based on the fact you''ve played 39 years of a game im going to say no[/quote]

I can do an entire season in one day if Ive got nowt else on! So thats not as bad as it seems....

[/quote]it is considering than 39 whole days do nothing else

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Editor''s useful because it saves you from having to buy the next season update. Do too much though and it will sometimes get buggered up[/quote]

Agreed Editor is good for that, maybe altering players attributes if they good in real life but utter balls on the game but then i find i usually over value a players attribute.