Sign in to follow this  
Bigmarkcanary

Sir Dion of Dublin helps our Academy lads

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1578835,00.html

Wow, how impressed am I with that? An absolute top, top man. We are so lucky to have had him as part of our playing staff. For any budding young footballer worth their salt, he is an absolutely fantastic role model to learn from and take advice from. I''m very impressed with what he''s had to say and also impressed that he bothered to take the time and the trouble to come down for one day and do this. If I was Gunny, I would be on that phone begging for him to come out of retirement, just until the end of the season, and try and help us out at both ends of the pitch. In my opinion, we actually miss him more than what we do Hucks. Such a big influence on and off the pitch.

Hopefully the young lads have taken all what he''s said on board. They are so lucky to have had an ex-player with his experience come along and spend the day with them. Now I can only hope that they not only beat Man City on their own turf on Saturday, but go all the way and win it too. What a huge boost that would be for this club.

Thank you, Sir Dion. I''m sure that there will always be a place for you in the heart of every City fan who was lucky enough to see you grace our proud colours. [:D]

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1578835,00.html

Wow, how impressed am I with that? An absolute top, top man. We are so lucky to have had him as part of our playing staff. For any budding young footballer worth their salt, he is an absolutely fantastic role model to learn from and take advice from. I''m very impressed with what he''s had to say and also impressed that he bothered to take the time and the trouble to come down for one day and do this. If I was Gunny, I would be on that phone begging for him to come out of retirement, just until the end of the season, and try and help us out at both ends of the pitch. In my opinion, we actually miss him more than what we do Hucks. Such a big influence on and off the pitch.

Hopefully the young lads have taken all what he''s said on board. They are so lucky to have had an ex-player with his experience come along and spend the day with them. Now I can only hope that they not only beat Man City on their own turf on Saturday, but go all the way and win it too. What a huge boost that would be for this club.

Thank you, Sir Dion. I''m sure that there will always be a place for you in the heart of every City fan who was lucky enough to see you grace our proud colours. [:D]

[/quote]

Dion Dublin = Legend. What a great guy. [Y]