Sign in to follow this  
HappyhammerAndy

Sheff Utd's praise for Norwich fans!

Just thought that a post that is currently on SU''s messageboard might cheer you up?

Canairies sell 17000 already !!!!!!!!!! ...

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

They have already sold 17k season tickets for next season and they might be playing crap like brentford and wycombe!!!

that is impressive by any club`s standard

i tip my hat
 http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=400&fid=191&sty=2&act=1&mid=2126684049

darblade User is online
#2 05 Mar 2009 10:55Email | Complain | Quote and reply to userReply to user
Signed: November 2008re: Canairies sell 17000 already !!!!!!!!!! ...
International
International

have to say, that IS impressive. more season ticket holders than some crowds at swillsbro! my word, norwich are a big club!

#3 05 Mar 2009 11:19Email | Complain | Quote and reply to userReply to user
Signed: April 2008re: re: Canairies sell 17000 already !!!!!!!!!! ...
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What''s the alternative for them? Football or "mummys and daddys" with family!!! >:) >:) >:) >:)

#4 05 Mar 2009 11:21Email | Complain | Quote and reply to userReply to user
Signed: January 2009re: re: re: Canairies sell 17000 already !!!!!!!!!! ...
Trialist
Trialist

Joyriding the old Combine Harvester

#5 05 Mar 2009 12:06Email | Complain | Prev | Next | Quote and reply to userReply to user
Signed: January 2008re: Canairies sell 17000 already !!!!!!!!!! ...
Trialist
Trialist

Main thing about norwich is 11,000 taking up option to pay INTEREST FREE, over 12 months. Blades is good but £15 extra interest and only 8 months, will still leave some wavering as to renew or not

"They have already sold 17k season tickets for next season and they might be playing crap at the likes brentford and wycombe!!!

that is impressive by any club`s standard

i tip my hat"

Fixed that for you all! [:)]

[quote user="Random Pig"]What''s the alternative for them? Football or "mummys and daddys" with family!!! >:)>:)>:)>:)[/quote]

Plenty of time left in the week for that.

Hi Ween-nasty

Sorry, I can''t account for the couple of idiot''s comments on here, I couldn''t deleate them. It was sent to you with the best of intentions. I thought that you might like to see another club''s respect for your fans? 

As regards the Tevez case, oh my God, tell me about it, you can write a book on it.

The only headline points I would make are -

As regards the amount to be paid, if any, it is not over by far. Irrespective of the final decision, most SU and WHU fans just want it to be over. The settlement figure ranges between 0 and £65m depending on who you listen to or read. My guess, for what it''s worth, is that there will be an ex-gratia, out of court settlement, for about £8m.

West Ham are not in financial difficulties. Indeed, they are currently speaking with at least 5 consortiums and an announcement should be made in the near future. The front runner was an Indian consortium but Michael Tabor, who once tried to buy the club, has just leapt to being an even money favourite. Authorities in Iceland might demand that the owner sells it for as little as £90m, which would be a massive result to the buyer.

Regards

Andy.