Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

HOW can I be excited!?

This is one of the things that really infuriates me about Norwich.  I was livid on Saturday.  Absolutely fuming.  But now that it''s been a few days and I''ve calmed down I really can''t wait for Saturday!  It''s crazy but i can''t wait.  I''m going to Charlton and even now I''m getting excited.  Not necessarily because I think we''ll win.  The Valley is an extremely difficult place to go to.  But just because Norwich are playing!  Because there is always potential for us winning.

Am I the only one to be taken over by this strange phenomenon

[quote]This is one of the things that really infuriates me about Norwich. I was livid on Saturday. Absolutely fuming. But now that it''s been a few days and I''ve calmed down I really can''t wait for Saturda...[/quote]

no DD

it is not just you - i would have loved to go to the valley, one of my favourite away trips cos the charlton fans are always so nice and welcoming and there is a great chip shop in the same road as the away end (sorry, but you will be hungry after the match won''t you!!)

anyway DD, enjoy your day in greenwich/charlton and hopefully we will see you celebrating on MOTD on saturday evening!!

Obviously I can''t get to the match on sat...

"but I''m looking forward to watching my computer monitor all night "

I think that''s more strange than being excited to actually go!! And there''s nothing better than a good feast of fish and chips, before, during and after the game... even if you''re not there... just... watching the computer

I''ll share a secret with you... the other night I went out with my friends, none of whom give a hoot about football... and we all went clubbing, and I kept slipping out to go to a nearby hotel, to check the scores... cos the nightman had the livescores on his computer...? I''m not usually that obcessive, but it''s a tense time for us... I mean that''s not strange is it????.........

Not at all Normann, it''s a nervous time for all! 

I''m off to the game on Saturday and am, yet again, a bag of nerves and excitment, there''s always a chance, just need to start the game at 0 minutes not 45. We''re a different side in the second half.......... every game! 

Maybe we should play 45 minutes before we kick off!! 

Its that crazy little thing call love - for NCFC.

2 full days of navel gazing (no pun or aspertions cast on NavMan honest)is more than enough. We know how we want city to play on sat but will cheers the boys on whichever team or formation Worthy adopts.

Bring it on - and hopefully a point or some points!

OTBC

I am a nightmare if NCFC are playing. My constant need to check the scores between adverts, I have to know what is going on!  Her indoors even suggested waiting until MOTD to add a bit of excitement to it, (ie:NOT knowing the score until then!!). As if we need even more frayed nerves at the moment.

Anyway, I would love this club if we were in the Conference or Premiership, it''s there in the blood. Always has been, and thus shall always be.  OTBC

oooooh wouldn''t SOME points be great??!!

I get excited, especially home games as I am a season ticket holder and there is nothing like the match on a Saturday afternoon.

I agree with the comments made on this subject as i to was angry at the way we played on saturday and on the way home found myself asking do we deserve to be here in the first place, then the same as most people you calm down and think of the bigger picture and think that we are premier league and the scummers are not which gives more satisfaction than anything.I still stand by what i said saturday about the terrrible choice of subs and just hope that in future we can capitalise on these situations and go and get the long awaited 3 points that we deserve.I enjoy every match day and always hold out hope of survival in this league but i feel unless we get something out of the next 2 games that would make survival very hard (heres hoping)

Exactly right Dumble. The Bury boys will be there at Charlton having been in a suicidal state -  until about 7pm Saturday night!

Anyone else thought how life would be so different if you were a Man U/Arsenal (etc) fan. Ok I know everything is relative, but there supporters seem to be able to stand up in their stadia and do whatever they want and they have so many more happy Mondays than we do.

Oh I don''t know though - I love a damn good moan.

Please Nigel no more stupid team selections, my dog is beginning to hate me.

Ahhhhhh, life as a Man''ure pusher... don''t know why they look so cushy... perhaps I could one day switch camps... but you''d have to kill me first I''m sure the regular wins have something to do with it... Imagine if we were winning as regularly as they are...

"actually... we are at the moment aren''t we... "

I wouldn''t trade teams for any amount of glory... and I definately wouldn''t want to hang around with a bunch of Man U fans, I hear they don''t even eat fish and chips over there????? I mean.... that''s just not football......

Charlie''s Athletes will be a walk in the fields... There''ll be no need for boo''ing and frustration...

and atleast it can never be said that... Canaries "don''t eat fish and chips"