Sign in to follow this  
lobster catcher

Have just renewed

I cancelled my auto renew a week ago.I suddenly had a change of heart(plus my son whinged all week) after tuesdays game.I rang the club yesterday to enquire if i could still pay in installments as i was going to renew before the next deadline.I was pleasantly surprised to be told if i renewed there and then not only could i pay over 12 months again,but i could also get the pre feb 28th prices.i would just like to say thank you to the club and perhaps they do after all think about their fans more than some people credit them

[quote user="lobster catcher"]I cancelled my auto renew a week ago.I suddenly had a change of heart(plus my son whinged all week) after tuesdays game.I rang the club yesterday to enquire if i could still pay in installments as i was going to renew before the next deadline.I was pleasantly surprised to be told if i renewed there and then not only could i pay over 12 months again,but i could also get the pre feb 28th prices.i would just like to say thank you to the club and perhaps they do after all think about their fans more than some people credit them[/quote]

i just heard this coming from doomcasters office window;

"da da da da another one bites the dust, and another ones gone, anothers gone, another one bites the dust"!

[quote user="First Wizard"]Then I have little pity for you, you''ve made your own bed.................[:|][/quote]There''s not enough pity in the world to cover your anti-norwich city @rse.Perhaps you should start supporting the scum,they could do with another serial whinger

[quote user="we are staying up"][quote user="First Wizard"]Then I have little pity for you, you''ve made your own bed.................[:|][/quote]There''s not enough pity in the world to cover your anti-norwich city @rse.Perhaps you should start supporting the scum,they could do with another serial whinger[/quote]

I''ve heard this unoriginal crap from posters like you for years, and it still gives me a giggle, even now.[:D]

You''re a fool, Lobster, along with the other 17,000.We''ve been doomed for relegation since Grant took the helm - Roeder came in and got lucky when players he later derided started performing on a 13 match unbeaten run and we just stayed up, then Roeder completely lost the plot, staff and fans and the wrong choice for manager was made yet again in the form of Gunn - Gunn confirmed relegation this season by losing Lupoli & Bell and by inheriting Roeder''s tactics.The victory over QPR simply prolongs the agony - a bit like sending food supplies to starving African children to keep ''em alive for another couple of weeks.We will be relegated with Charlton & Barnsley - I just hope we''re saved the humiliation of finishing rock bottom.I''m already prepared for life in the Third Division - I''ve purchased a new radio.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="we are staying up"][quote user="First Wizard"]Then I have little pity for you, you''ve made your own bed.................[:|][/quote]There''s not enough pity in the world to cover your anti-norwich city @rse.Perhaps you should start supporting the scum,they could do with another serial whinger[/quote]

I''ve heard this unoriginal crap from posters like you for years, and it still gives me a giggle, even now.[:D]

[/quote]Wizard you are the most unoriginal poster on this forum!!!!!!!   FACT

[quote user="shyster"]You''re a fool, Lobster, along with the other 17,000.

We''ve been doomed for relegation since Grant took the helm - Roeder came in and got lucky when players he later derided started performing on a 13 match unbeaten run and we just stayed up, then Roeder completely lost the plot, staff and fans and the wrong choice for manager was made yet again in the form of Gunn - Gunn confirmed relegation this season by losing Lupoli & Bell and by inheriting Roeder''s tactics.

The victory over QPR simply prolongs the agony - a bit like sending food supplies to starving African children to keep ''em alive for another couple of weeks.

We will be relegated with Charlton & Barnsley - I just hope we''re saved the humiliation of finishing rock bottom.

I''m already prepared for life in the Third Division - I''ve purchased a new radio.
[/quote]I expect your radio is hand powered,you sound like you get a lot of wrist exercise

We''ve been doomed for relegation since Grant took the helm - Roeder came in and got lucky when players he later derided started performing on a 13 match unbeaten run and we just stayed up, then Roeder completely lost the plot, staff and fans and the wrong choice for manager was made yet again in the form of Gunn - Gunn confirmed relegation this season by losing Lupoli & Bell and by inheriting Roeder''s tactics.

The victory over QPR simply prolongs the agony - a bit like sending food supplies to starving African children to keep ''em alive for another couple of weeks.

We will be relegated with Charlton & Barnsley - I just hope we''re saved the humiliation of finishing rock bottom.

I''m already prepared for life in the Third Division - I''ve purchased a new radio.
[/quote]

bang on

[quote user="we are staying up"][quote user="shyster"]You''re a fool, Lobster, along with the other 17,000.We''ve been doomed for relegation since Grant took the helm - Roeder came in and got lucky when players he later derided started performing on a 13 match unbeaten run and we just stayed up, then Roeder completely lost the plot, staff and fans and the wrong choice for manager was made yet again in the form of Gunn - Gunn confirmed relegation this season by losing Lupoli & Bell and by inheriting Roeder''s tactics.The victory over QPR simply prolongs the agony - a bit like sending food supplies to starving African children to keep ''em alive for another couple of weeks.We will be relegated with Charlton & Barnsley - I just hope we''re saved the humiliation of finishing rock bottom.I''m already prepared for life in the Third Division - I''ve purchased a new radio.[/quote]I expect your radio is hand powered,you sound like you get a lot of wrist exercise[/quote]

Then it''s a shame nobody gave your father a hand powered radio around the time you were conceived.

Just read this on another thread.

17000 people against about 17 self- opinionated message board trolls

I have renewed cos my son and i support norwich,the only reason i waived at first was purely financial.

The opinions of a few small minded message board trolls would never be taken into consideration.

It amazes me ,you call yourself norwich fans but all you do is moan.

Get a life!!!!!!!!

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="we are staying up"][quote user="shyster"]You''re a fool, Lobster, along with the other 17,000.

[/quote]I expect your radio is hand powered,you sound like you get a lot of wrist exercise[/quote]

Then it''s a shame nobody gave your father a hand powered radio around the time you were conceived.
[/quote]pmsl.......no wonder you don''t go to carrow road no more,i expect you are making a mint at the comedy club!!!!

[quote user="we are staying up"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Wizard you are the most unoriginal poster on this forum!!!!!!!   FACT[/quote]

So stop replying to me in that case!

Jeez.[:S]

[quote user="lobster catcher"]

Get a life!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

That''s precisely what you should do, Lobster.And cease using your kid as an excuse to watch the footy - I wouldn''t dream of subjecting any of my children to the crapola on display at Carrow Road these days.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="lobster catcher"]

Get a life!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

That''s precisely what you should do, Lobster.

And cease using your kid as an excuse to watch the footy - I wouldn''t dream of subjecting any of my children to the crapola on display at Carrow Road these days.
[/quote]I have got a life.I would rather take my boy up the city have a meal a couple of beers then watch the game,than let him wander the streets with the retards that  frequent sheringham.

Now if i really wanted to subject him to pain i would have taken him to wroxham a few years ago,some of their players were real shysters...

And another thing, Lobster, the fact you''re having to fund your ticket by paying in installments suggests that you really can''t afford it - do yourself and the kid a favour by forfeiting the ticket and take him to Hemsby for a couple of weeks this summer. I''m sure he''d enjoy a holiday much more.

[/quote]

with an outlook  like that i don`t know why you don`t just ring up dignitas  and get yourself booked in now , after all we all die sometime  why prolong the agony ? [:D]

Shyster,how do you manage to even get up in the mornings,all those things in life that aren''t how you want them to be.

And as for lobster taking his boy to hemsby,thats a bigger punishment than carrow road

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

I was going to jack it in, then i had a free weekend with the wife. We went to Ikea on Saturday and to a Christening of a child who''s parents I''d never met on the Sunday.

I renewed on the Monday.

[/quote]pmsl[:D]

[quote user="lobster catcher"]I cancelled my auto renew a week ago.I suddenly had a change of heart(plus my son whinged all week) after tuesdays game.I rang the club yesterday to enquire if i could still pay in installments as i was going to renew before the next deadline.I was pleasantly surprised to be told if i renewed there and then not only could i pay over 12 months again,but i could also get the pre feb 28th prices.i would just like to say thank you to the club and perhaps they do after all think about their fans more than some people credit them[/quote]I also cancelled my auto renew then had second thoughts ever since but did not bother thinking that they most probably sold my seats ,prehaps i should have rang.

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

I was going to jack it in, then i had a free weekend with the wife. We went to Ikea on Saturday and to a Christening of a child who''s parents I''d never met on the Sunday.

I renewed on the Monday.

[/quote]Be an atheist and you''ll get a lay-in on Sundays

[/quote]

Hmmmm. Not so sure we are doomed just yet. If it''s Charlton and Barnsley then why not Blackpool? The teamwork for our goal at qpr was a joy to behold. Blackpool won''t fancy playing us now. I thought we could beat Coventry and when we didn''t  I admit I threw in the towel. But it looks like the players haven''t. The win at qpr puts us back on course on my reckoning as I didn''t think we would get anything there so that kind of cancels out the Coventry defeat and we''ve given ourselves a chance that''s all. I didn''t see any of Roeder''s tactics at qpr - we won ugly instead of fannying about with the ball. The biggest reason to believe we might be in with a shout is the axing of the chief fannyabouter - Fozzy. Enjoy your radio.