Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

All these loans.

I know this has been said alot but I think it is just getting ridiculous.  We have Carney, Killen, Gow, Leijer, Bertrand, and Grounds all on loan here and now to add to that we have Mooney from Reading joining us.  I am not having a moan about Mooney because I have never seen him play, but will he actually get played, because Carney, Killen, Gow and Leijer don''t?

If we are getting another striker in on loan does that mean that Gunn dosn''t really like Gow and Killen, if so, can''t he send them back? 

Loans are all well and good but they have to be played if not they are just a waste of space.  So far (Mooney aside) out of our six loan players 4 out of the 6 do not get played reguarly, so why are they even here?

I hope he will not turn out to be a waste of space like the four I have just stated, because our own young striker Luke Daley has just made a couple of appearences so what will this do to his confidence seeing we have just got another striker?

These loans are ridiculous, we are probably going to go down, so we may as well use the acedemy players, I hope we get very few loans in the summer, I''m sick of them.

Totally agree. If the loans we are getting are no better than what we have then what''s the point? Play them or don''t bother getting them in. Loans have ripped the heart out of our club and a team full of loans will never acheive anything!

right now all that matters is staying in this league and i don`t care how we acheive it..11 loans  or 3 other teams going into administration it matters not  [:D]

More players in the squad adds competition to the first team.  If the first team aren''t performing they can get replaced.  Simple as!! I don''t have a problem with the loans.  It should make the team perform better??

The loans should in theory add competition but this would only be true if they were getting in the first team which at the moment they are not all doing.

Our squad is so threadbare that we need any additions available but our finances are not strong enough to enable us to pay premier league wages for players who cannot even make the bench.

Don''t know the details of the Mooney deal but given how Reading have said that it is in their best interest to get him out on loan to get fit would hope we are not paying the lion''s share of his wage.