Sign in to follow this  
norwichcasual

u lot make me sick

whats all these posts on about worthington out,etc how far have we come in a short space of time all because of this man.we might go down but there is no 1 better who i want to kep us up or take us back up next season .you lot should realise we were playing trams like gillingham last year sort it out and stop moaning

I am glad I at least get a reaction - nothing worse than antipathy from readers - no point posting if it doesnt get either some agreement or constructive argument - I prefer the latter to be honest.

Most of the comments here are simply posters opinions on how their beloved team can move up the table. It makes little difference to the team as its a certain Nigel Worthington who picks the team and most of us remain steadfastly behind him and the team in particular come saturdays.

This forum gives us the perfect place to vent our views without taking them to a match - far healthier in my view! As Gazza mentioned this IS one of the best discussion sites that allows reasoned debate while avoiding the juvenile tendencies usually associated with message boards.

OTBC

[quote]whats all these posts on about worthington out,etc how far have we come in a short space of time all because of this man.we might go down but there is no 1 better who i want to kep us up or take us ba...[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more.  What you say norwich on tour is spot on.  Worthy is by far and away the best man for the job

I agree, the man has transformed us since he has been with us, i know possibly he has made some mistakes lately but compared to what we had b4 we should be thankful! It is going to take time to get settled and even possibly relegation but just look at teams like Bolton, Charlton, Middlesborough all went down and came back much stronger!

Keep the faith and if u can think of anybody better who would want the job i would like to know!! just look at WBA, i know who i would want as our manager

I too think Worthington is the right man for the job. It is hard being a manager and hard being a fan!

After the play off final and then missing out in the playoffs, last season was so great and, I suppose, we all thought we would keep going great guns.

I think we all presumed that Blackburn at home would be an "easy" game for Norwich so that is why we were all so disappointed.

Never mind. As fans we must keep supporting them as we have done so well in the past and, who knows, things might start looking up!!!

Just revisiting this thread my post makes it look as if I am with the worthy out camp - so I am just reminding you that any campaign of worthy out is way off target - we were a relegation dogged team going nowhere in div 1 when he arrived (and appointed by the current board) and we should always remember that this season no matter how hard it gets.

Doesnt mean I wont discuss his mistakes tho

OTBC

What I like about this board is that we can all express our hopes and fears and opinions without fear of being called every name under the sun.

It goes without saying that On Tour is obviously a die hard fan - but it helps to take what is said on this board with a very large pinch of salt - look at all the Worthy out conmments this time last year....! I am not necessarily one of Worthy''s greatest supporters - he has not impressed me at all this season and appears to be out of his depth at the moment - something that I find very suprising - it''s not as if our promotion was a complete suprise to all at the club...

Freedom of speech and the right to voice our opinions without fear of reprisal (or spells being cast in our direction)is the basis that this board runs on, so let''s not start being so hasty to condemn others for their opinions - even if slightly off the mark. Have a sensible debate!

Unfortunately that''s the way it goes in all codes of sport... the person in charge always gets the blame... the coach, the manager... whoever... the players can get ridiculed, but the person in charge always loses their head ...(position)

So it is for King Worthy... once the subjects have turned ... execution is the only answer to free the throne... I agree... like many have said, that he is the best man at present for the job... If we really want to get further into trouble, we should definately start sacking people... for no reason...

Long live King Worthy I, supreme ruler of the Kingdom of CanaryDom...

ohhhhhh, I''ve got a headache... anyone got any brain numb''ers...