Sign in to follow this  
Chunky Norwich

The Fozzy Flick

Unfortunately I don''t own a season ticket and although I try to go to as many games as I can, don''t go to them all and certainly away games are a rarity.

So I have a question for all those who attend every single game or even every single home game - in the two years that we''ve had Marky Mark, has he ever once done his ''famed'' Fozzy Flick? I think not but I''d love to be corrected.

i guess the problem is that in order for Fozzy to perform the Fozzy Flick he would need to have the ball for more than 1 second, which never happens as when the ball comes to him he either (i) passes backwards, (ii) passes to opponents, (iii) mis-kicks it, or finally (iv) wonders what this round thing coming towards him is and decides it best not to touch it

I feel sorry for him getting all the abuse in ways, but in others, he simply hasn''t been playing well enough.

[quote user="AJ"]I feel sorry for him getting all the abuse in ways, but in others, he simply hasn''t been playing well enough.
[/quote]You can''t feel sorry for players when we are staring relegation in the face! He''s one of the main reasons were in this mess! The same could be said of Jamie Cureton!

I think it is always a shame when you see players going through a bad run of form but think they get paid enough to make up for it!

I''m not too broken hearted to see him go, but lets not forget he made a real difference to the team last season when he came back after being out injured. A definite contributor to keeping us up. There are a lot of people with short memories on here. And he was a good player last season too [:D][;)]