Sign in to follow this  
|BA

So who would start Mooney tomorrow

Why not give him a go.  I always think when players are not match fit it is better to start them then replace them when they tire rather than bringing them on for the last 30 mins and seeing them fade after 20.

Think Cort could do with a rest though so would give Killen or Gow a go.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]No chance it will be an unchanged team.[/quote]Why, QPR murdered us Tuesday, another night we''d have lost 4-0

[quote user="IBA"]Me. 442 with Cort
[/quote]

I''d be reluctant to change a winning team, but depends what style Blackpool play.  Doubt he''ll be in the starting eleven personally.

If he starts then it will have to be at the expense of Cort.   Wes has to stay in the hole.For me it should be MarhsallSemmyShacksDohertyGroundsCroftClinganRustyCarneyHoolahanMooney/CortSubs - Nelson, Drury, Gow, Cort/Mooney, Pattison

[quote user="IBA"]Fatty Matty Patty not fit?
[/quote]

Dunno.  A Roeder recruit and not to Gunn''s liking?  That''s what I think.

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="Jim Kent"]No chance it will be an unchanged team.[/quote]Why, QPR murdered us Tuesday, another night we''d have lost 4-0[/quote]Totally agree IBA, we need huge changes if we want to get points from Blackpool!

No manager in his right mind would change the team that won on Tuesday other than for injuries. He would also be very foolish to bung in untried youngsters.

We need experience on the field from the start and a line up that keeps things tight early on. It is most important not to go a goal behind in this fixture.

If Gunny plays it right we can come away with another 1-0 win or at the very least a draw.

It''s all well and good not wanting to change a winning team, but the amount of possession QPR had overall was very worrying. I''m delighted at the win, but in future if we keep giving away the ball like that it''s just asking for trouble. If we need to change things up a bit to stop this then so be it, because we can still beat Blackpool.

Blackpool are on a run worse than ours! We should go there all out attack! Dont care who plays as long as we win, a draw is no good, a win is vital after tuesday/weds results when everyone else won aswell.

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="Jim Kent"]No chance it will be an unchanged team.[/quote]

Why, QPR murdered us Tuesday, another night we''d have lost 4-0
[/quote]

Very true.

I can understand the euphoria of the win, but lets be honest here, we were dead lucky. QPR on another day would have (and should have) won by a mile.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Blackpool are on a run worse than ours! We should go there all out attack! Dont care who plays as long as we win, a draw is no good, a win is vital after tuesday/weds results when everyone else won aswell.[/quote]spot on aw - as lakey says - if blackpool win - we''ll be six points adrift,,,and if that happens - its goodnight vienna...lets not ponce about - go straight for the fudging jugular and 3 points i say,,,attack - attack - attack!!!

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="Jim Kent"]No chance it will be an unchanged team.[/quote]

Why, QPR murdered us Tuesday, another night we''d have lost 4-0
[/quote]

Very true.

I can understand the euphoria of the win, but lets be honest here, we were dead lucky. QPR on another day would have (and should have) won by a mile.

[/quote]

You must have watched a different game to me then Wazzy. There''s not a lot oin most of these Championship games. Most of our games this season could have gone either way but we have had a habit of shooting ourselves in the foot either by stupid defensive mistakes or missed chances by an out of form striker. The other great deciding factor has been refereeing decisions like the Bristol game and Tuesday night. I didn''t hear any QPR fans say they felt they should have won 4-0.

[quote user="ricardo"]

No manager in his right mind would change the team that won on Tuesday other than for injuries. He would also be very foolish to bung in untried youngsters.

We need experience on the field from the start and a line up that keeps things tight early on. It is most important not to go a goal behind in this fixture.

If Gunny plays it right we can come away with another 1-0 win or at the very least a draw.

[/quote]Untried youngsters?He''s 24 :S