Sign in to follow this  
jim blair

About time as well

i happen to think this is terrible. fozzy has been unfairly made a scapegoat. yes he has been poor but you can never question his passion and commitment, every goal he scores for this club he goes wild and shows what it means to him and i like that - its contagous. meanwhile other players who have been performing worse and with no passion like OTSEMOBOR get away scot free. its b*llsh*t.

Fozzy is a good championship player currently out of form we should support him.

I was annoyed with the blind faith that Roeder, and initially Gunn, had of the player. He may be great on the training pitch, inspirational in the dressing room and a superb leader, but when it matters on the pitch for 90 minutes on a Saturday afternoon he was simply not good enough. How he could keep Russell on the bench no one knows. We all know that Russell isn''t briliant, but he does try to get forward and get involved, he doesn''t play a safety sideways or backward ball every single time like a certain Fotheringham did. 

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="jim blair"]

http://www.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED06%20Mar%202009%2010%3A13%3A19%3A493

I can now renew my season ticket at last.

[/quote]

If your renewal decision depended on this news you must have an extraordinary world view or be very juvenile

[/quote] Having been a regular home and away supporter and season ticket holder holder since 1967 i certainley do not qualify as a juvenile and my views on the World are not for a football forum.

i made a statement on here many months ago That i felt that Fotheringhams 1 year contract was the most blatent waste of money i had ever seen at our beloved club and if that was how they were going to spend my hard earned  for a second time on another contract for the imposter then i would not renew my season ticket, i felt that strongley about it.

This was my view on the matter and of course was only my opinion. If you feel that i am not entitled to this then you must have an extraordinary view of the world !!!

just because he goes wild when he scores (how many times is that exactly?) doesn''t compensate with total lack of commitment for the remaining 90 minutes. It''s not just about celebrating goals...otherwise you might as well pick 11 of us at random from the crowd.

And interestingly, you claim he has unfairly been made a scapegoat and then suggest one of your own (although i happen to agree with your selection who unlize Fozzy doesn''t seem to have any competition for his place)!

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

just because he goes wild when he scores (how many times is that exactly?) doesn''t compensate with total lack of commitment for the remaining 90 minutes. It''s not just about celebrating goals...otherwise you might as well pick 11 of us at random from the crowd.

And interestingly, you claim he has unfairly been made a scapegoat and then suggest one of your own (although i happen to agree with your selection who unlize Fozzy doesn''t seem to have any competition for his place)!

[/quote]

You beat me to it,                         3 times         Big Smile [:D]