Sign in to follow this  
HoneyBadger

An 'emergency'?

Obviously considering the form of our strikers and our league position, I class our current situation as an emergency. But how does the loan system define an emergency?

Surely it judges it on injuries, and considering, regardless of their individual qualities, we have 6 (I use the term lightly) strikers available for selection; Cort, Cureton, Cody, Killen, Gow and Daley, what is the emergency?

[quote user="Apoptosis"]

Obviously considering the form of our strikers and our league position, I class our current situation as an emergency. But how does the loan system define an emergency?

Surely it judges it on injuries, and considering, regardless of their individual qualities, we have 6 (I use the term lightly) strikers available for selection; Cort, Cureton, Cody, Killen, Gow and Daley, what is the emergency?

[/quote]we are second from bottom!!!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Apoptosis"]

[/quote]we are second from bottom!!![/quote]

Read my fist sentence again CTID.

My point is, the FA wouldn''t class our league position as an emergency, and I would love to know the grounds for this loan being allowed, seeing as we have adequate numbers upfront.

[quote user="Apoptosis"]

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly when I heard we are gonna rehabilitate another crocked player