Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Surely NOW Patison can get at least on the bench!

NO Fozzy!

Disconsent in the ranks of the team that played Coventry. A Good Win at QPR.

Surely Pattison deserves at chance on the bench.

He MAY just be the extra we need.

I fancy a flutter that he scores against the scum twice this year? Wouldn''t that be good!

Cheers All

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

NO Fozzy!

I fancy a flutter that he scores against the scum twice this year? Wouldn''t that be good!

Cheers All

[/quote]

Is is correct that Gunny is overlooking Matty as punishment for voicing his feelings over Roeder''s dismissal?

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

Is is correct that Gunny is overlooking Matty as punishment for voicing his feelings over Roeder''s dismissal?

[/quote]along with a few others.....

[quote user="pennywise "]even simon lappin was ahead of him on tuesday night, doesn`t look good for fatty [:D][/quote]Even Lappin? And why not?! (personally I would play them both, one substituting for the other. Both can play in the same position and both attack and defend up to a point - but quite different styles of play)

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="koimatsuba"]

NO Fozzy!

Cheers All

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think so!!! If this is correct then, its all a bit petty!

Pattison was regarded as a forward going midfielder, liked by some loathed by others but to me worth a shot in the team, better than som eof the same old same old.

If we go down we will lose Patty, and regret it, If we stay up and he doesn''t play then we could still lose him as gunns got a bee in his bonnet.

Derby day hero to stuck in the reserves, and why, will we ever really know?

more fool you gunn. you need all the players you can get!

Cheers All

Pattison has never really been given his chances on a regular basis. He got put into the team for a spell and scored 3 goals in 4 games I believe, he then played a blinder in midfielder against Ipswich, getting forward a lot and scored a goal, then it all seemed to stop... why? Are we going to get answers or not?

if anywhere it is going to be a battle between pattison and russell... I feel the decision comes down to whether you want a more attacking prospect in pattison who I feel can score more goals than Russell in a season, or you choose russell who can defend and seem to drift into the box un-noticed.

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="pennywise "]even simon lappin was ahead of him on tuesday night, doesn`t look good for fatty [:D][/quote]

Even Lappin? And why not?!
(personally I would play them both, one substituting for the other. Both can play in the same position and both attack and defend up to a point - but quite different styles of play)
[/quote]

i agree , i`m just using  lappin as the benchmark of how far a player is from the 1st team

Something is going on at Carrow Road, and the drunk driver is another in line with Fothers, I don''t know what it is, but the silence on him is deafening, I suspect his days are numbered here too!

I would have Patty in the team straight away... centre mid pushing forward with Clingan doing the stopper role.  Until Clingan leaves in the summer for £2.5m to Fulham, of course.However, it seems Gunn is going to pick the players he thinks "bleed yellow and green" and are committed - Fozzy will leave in the summer on a free and can''t be bothered here, so why play him?  Patty might be the same except I think we''d get a fee for him as he''s contracted for next year too.Decent player on his day, and puts a good shift in.

It certainly appears that Matty Patts "face doesn''t fit" with the Gunn regime but I''m not quite sure why. i think he''s a decent championship player and would personally have him in the team over Rusty. Sadly I think we may have seen the last of him.

our midfield was no better with him than without him to be honest,  so not that fussed whether he is on the bench or not.

To be fair to  him he has been better than rusty this season,  but then again so has fozzy.