Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

WHEN SATURDAY COMES......

i dont think i have been so excited..nervous..about a game of football in a long time....come on the city!!! win today and we have given ourselves a real chance  OTBC

so far in the last few week the results have not been going our way,when we win the other teams win and when we lose the other teams still win so perhaps this weekend the results will go our way and we could get out of the bottom three.please god help us???????????????

yep. a huge OTBC from korea.This really is make or break time. lets hope the starting 11 go out there with a rocket up the proverbial......Lose today and i really cant see any way back....Lets get at them.....we should have more than enough to beat blackpool....lets just hope the players want it as much as they should.

It''s not 10 yet and I''m a nervous wreck already! I really think that today will be pivotal. If we win we''re right back in it, but if we lose......[+o(]

My fear is that it ain''t gonna be special at all.

Blackpool surely will try to kill the game and play for a draw considering their recent form and league position?

Lets hope we can find a way through, a scruffy  own goal off a Pool defender would suit me.

On Tuesday, everyone I knew said we''d lose and it''d effectively be the curtain call. I told them we could do it and lo and behold we beat them. Many of those same people tell me that it can''t be done twice in a row. Our away record is pretty poor, but I say records are made to be broken. Come on lads, prove them wrong once again like I know you can!I predict 2-1 to City. From the neutral''s point of view it should be an interesting contest as both sides are desperate for the points. 

[quote user="Grim Roeder"]

My fear is that it ain''t gonna be special at all.

Blackpool surely will try to kill the game and play for a draw considering their recent form and league position?

Lets hope we can find a way through, a scruffy  own goal off a Pool defender would suit me.

[/quote]i think hooloohoop will have a point to prove and will be a little magician today...come on city....2:15  i have got butterflys

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]Will we be wearing our black kit & does anyone know if Pete is doing his Match Thread?[/quote]

petes on his hols i think?

and Archant dont seem capable of training a replacement ( like they dont seem capable of saying anything detrimental about the football club either) so there wont be a match thread i think.

jas :)