Sign in to follow this  
listen (formerly MG7)

Pictures of the corner stand?

don''t quote me, but if there are any they will be on the home page of this site i would think

inside all the top tier concrete is in place for seating, i am no civil engineer so i can''t really comment on how long it might be b4 they let fans in!!  Looking pretty impressive - if you like concrete - and all in all the city stand now looks very tired and in need of a face lift

sorry wiz, don''t want to upset you, and i don''t advocate selling off anyone to do it either!  I just feel sorry for all of the fans who can''t get in to see a game! 

[quote]Well done Beds! You need an award for just knowing how to post that on here! I had to ask Pete. It''s looking damn good i have to say.[/quote]

Yeah... it took years of training in web design to figure it out

Would be nice if they could get rid of the post that holds the roof of the river end up and support it from the corner infill! I''m guessing its not possible or they would have done it but it would make the views better from the infill and make that side of the ground look more like it belongs together! Can''t complain though, its just nice to see the ground improve, would be nice if the team followed suit!

[quote]If I remember, I''ll take some tonight at the Reserves and post them up on here tomorrow.[/quote]

god pete

don''t tell me you are going back after the palace game!!!

have to admit so am i - only cos it''s a crap night on tv

I thought it was the Pompey game I went to, not Palace? Shows how much attention I was paying...

Mate of mine is a Saints fan (only just after last night) so it''s not often he gets to see his team in action. Hopefully a City victory tonight and next Saturday will convert him to the yellow side...

[quote]I thought it was the Pompey game I went to, not Palace? Shows how much attention I was paying... Mate of mine is a Saints fan (only just after last night) so it''s not often he gets to see his team in...[/quote]

At least he can still wear his Beattie shirt!!

took this at the match on saturday. i sit next to the post and it would be good to get a rid of the supporting post and make the corner support the roof because I want to wander into the corner infill and see what the facilities are like but as it is at the moment, I won''t be able to

[quote]I thought it was the Pompey game I went to, not Palace? Shows how much attention I was paying... Mate of mine is a Saints fan (only just after last night) so it''s not often he gets to see his team in...[/quote]

god yes, maybe it was portsmouth, i think i went to both, as for your mate, hope he is ripe for conversion, anyone able to do this at the moment must surely get a place on the board!!