Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

*** OFFICIAL GOOD BYE FOZZY THREAD *** ;-)

Mark Fotheringham is the best player I''ve ever seen at Carrow.....................................................................................sorry, what''s that nurse?  Medication time?

Aah, that''s better.  Sorry, the WORST player I''ve ever seen at Carrow Road.  That includes local County Cup finals.

Actually, the waste of space isn''t even good enough for SUnday pub football.

Cheerio, good riddance you useless tw@t

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[quote user="glove1"]cheerio cheerio cheerio......i will pay for your flight back to scotland!![/quote]

Teacher training day or just bunking off school?

[/quote]

Doubt it as it contains correct spelling.

[/quote]

Yes, good one.

Lets just assume, that all young people are completely illiterate.

[8-)]

[quote user="glove1"]

thanks canary girl - i have got accused of being a school child for starting this thread.... first of all it was tongue in cheek (i didnt "hate" fozzy like some fans did) and second 99% of people agree it is best he moves on!

[/quote]

Despite all the flak he got, he obviously had impressed the managers who kept playing him even though he seemed to contribute little in terms of actual football.  Maybe his primary asset was that of leadership.

I can only base my opinion of him on what I have read about him from these threads and PinkUn reports. As such, I agree that it is better that he is not on the field.  I have never seen any comments about his leadership skills although I have seen many about his lack of playing skill.  If he sucks but he is a leader, he needs to be in the stands cheering vociferously, not on the field taking up one of the precious 11 spots we have while Hoolahan or Bertrand or some other actual contributor to the effort sits on the bench. 

It was obvious before Gunn took over that he was not the player we needed in that position, and it is a shame Gunn didn''t make the change as soon as he took over.  The team won and tied a few games, but that seems to happen to all teams making the managerial change, and Fotheringham got an extension he should not have been given based on that. 

The honeymoon is over, and now it''s time to get down to nuts and bolts and see if the players we have who really CAN play can do the job.  No more "let''s give him another chance.  We are out of time for that. Let''s kick some Blackpool azz!

see ya foz, i just got the ruote to Montrose off google maps for you, you might need it when you sign them! email me for the ruote! ;)

jas :)