Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

*** OFFICIAL GOOD BYE FOZZY THREAD *** ;-)

It''s only a loan people! he could be back at caarow road in 12weeks time

[quote user="PAFC"]It''s only a loan people! he could be back at caarow road in 12weeks time[/quote]But when he comes back we could lock the doors, close the curtains and pretend we''re not in!  [:D]

[quote user="PAFC"]It''s only a loan people! he could be back at caarow road in 12weeks time[/quote]

It''s not a loan, he''s not getting a new contract.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[quote user="glove1"]cheerio cheerio cheerio......i will pay for your flight back to scotland!![/quote]

Teacher training day or just bunking off school?

[/quote]

Doubt it as it contains correct spelling.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[quote user="PAFC"]It''s only a loan people! he could be back at caarow road in 12weeks time[/quote]

It''s not a loan, he''s not getting a new contract.

[/quote]

ah, gotcha!

if he so rubbish and no offence (but your not in the ideal best positon) aren''t you a tad worried/questioning why he gone to a promotion chasing side?

could have blossomed into a decent player, but didn''t.Good luck Fozzy...

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[quote user="glove1"]cheerio cheerio cheerio......i will pay for your flight back to scotland!![/quote]

[/quote]

very mature cambridge canary - are you going to try and slate everyone else posting on the thread? its called ''having a laugh'', you are probably the type of fan who complains to a steward if someone stands near you for more than 30 seconds. get it into your fenland head that no one likes fozzy!

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]

very mature cambridge canary - are you going to try and slate everyone else posting on the thread? its called ''having a laugh'', you are probably the type of fan who complains to a steward if someone stands near you for more than 30 seconds. get it into your fenland head that no one likes fozzy!

[/quote]

Well I see it as puerile gloating. So Fozzy has gone.  I think that is a good decision albeit he showed some promise last season as I have said elsewhere.  But this kind of jeering and insults is having a laugh????   Why insult the man??   Does it make you feel better or bigger.   He will hardly read the thread anyway.   You are just demeaning your self. 

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I see it as puerile gloating. So Fozzy has gone.  I think that is a good decision albeit he showed some promise last season as I have said elsewhere.  But this kind of jeering and insults is having a laugh????   Why insult the man??   Does it make you feel better or bigger.   He will hardly read the thread anyway.   You are just demeaning your self. 

[/quote]

Agreed. He has done himself no favours with the "sacrificing myself for the good of the team" angle, but , like Curo, who is also past his sell by date, he doesn''t deserve some of the more mindless stuff that has been thrown at him.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Well I see it as puerile gloating. So Fozzy has gone.  I think that is a good decision albeit he showed some promise last season as I have said elsewhere.  But this kind of jeering and insults is having a laugh????   Why insult the man??   Does it make you feel better or bigger.   He will hardly read the thread anyway.   You are just demeaning your self.  [/quote]

I totally agree. Good player or not, I find this jubilation a bit .... sad, really.

It''s not fun that we''re failing so badly. It''s not fun that it didn''t work out with Fotheringham. And getting rid of him is hardly going to solve all the other problems at the club - like who will score, who will make saves and who will pay for a new player to replace Fotheringham.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="PAFC"]It''s only a loan people! he could be back at caarow road in 12weeks time[/quote]

But when he comes back we could lock the doors, close the curtains and pretend we''re not in!  [:D]
[/quote]

Lol!!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]

Doubt it as it contains correct spelling.

[/quote]

Yeah true. Because nobody at school can spell ...

[quote user="Peter Thorne"][quote user="Mook"]

I find this jubilation a bit .... sad, really.

[/quote]

Perfectly understandable, given your inherent superiority.
[/quote]

BANG ON!  Hilarious, PT. I love it when those types who try to "rise above" (in fact they have no sense of humor) get pounded on for being such drips.  Way to go. [Y]

[quote user="Peter Thorne"][quote user="Mook"]

I find this jubilation a bit .... sad, really.

[/quote]

Perfectly understandable, given your inherent superiority.
[/quote]

I meant sad - upsetting - not sad pathetic. Not that I need to explain myself to you, as you''ve already got bang to rights with your inciteful comment. My bad, let''s continue to scape that goat.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]this thread is ridiculous - fozzy has been unfairly made a scapegoat for a very poor season. fozzy was one of the most commited players in the first team, some of you lot have short memories he was the main reason we stayed up last year.[/quote]  He was also one of the main reasons we were heading for relegation this season.  He has been one of the poorest captains I have seen in 50 years of watching Norwich.  I don''t hear many of the other players coming out to back him after being dropped. 

It is interesting to hear that he wants to go out on loan, but nobody has made any enquiries, and Preston''s manager has denied he was interested.  In my opinion the only person who thought he was a good player was Fotheringham himself, and clearly you Lincoln.  I don''t think there will be a string of Championship sides lining up to sign him in the summer, but good luck if his agent can find him another team.

In appointing Doherty as captain, and Clingan as vice captain, we now have two players who do inspire the rest of the team by the way they play, and not by the way they talk about being up for the fight and failing to produce the goods.

I''ve been out all day where has he gone, obviously not Preston as that was called of last night?