Sign in to follow this  
Plastic Scouser

On the town tonight?

If you happen to bump into one of our "so called" players this evening in one of Norwich''s finer nightspots, can you just remind them that perhaps they would be better getting back home & pondering on what they''ve done to our club.I would be interested to hear if anyone spots one of the team out on the ale tonight - if they are then it truly sums up the attitude of the players - they obviously don''t care.   But hey, they paid for their flights to Manchester....Whoo hoo.   My Mum pays for her flight to Manchester when she comes up to stay - respect Mum....!I am utterly, utterly disgusted this evening.   I''ve supported this club for just over 38 years and I''ve NEVER felt so deflated, so depressed or so embarrassed by my club as I do this evening.    [8o|]

Gunn has said that they "have a day off tomorrow".Why ffs? Maybe a get together to work out how we are going to beat an in form cardiff would be a good idea? Nope, you are right, waste of time with this talentless and spineless squad.

[quote user="seat124"]Gunn has said that they "have a day off tomorrow".Why ffs? Maybe a get together to work out how we are going to beat an in form cardiff would be a good idea? Nope, you are right, waste of time with this talentless and spineless squad.[/quote]

there very talented!!