Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

**Official Norwich City - Blackpool Match Thread**

Has anyone got problems with the skysports score centre. Seems to be frozen at 21 minutes...

[quote user="SI"]Has anyone got problems with the skysports score centre. Seems to be frozen at 21 minutes...[/quote]

yeah nothing has happened for about 15mins, my freeview is down so thats the only way i''m keeping up

[quote user="Aurelius"]We started again with the 4-4-1, I think it''s the right formation for our squad in this moment.[/quote]hope not...we are a man down..lol

I can maybe see this as being one of those games were Blackpool dominate but don''t really do much, and we have one or two half-chances and something just happens.

Please!!!!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Aurelius"]We started again with the 4-4-1, I think it''s the right formation for our squad in this moment.[/quote]hope not...we are a man down..lol[/quote]

lol sounds like we are but I am sure we have the full team out there

does not explain why our midfield seems to have started half time early??

[quote user="SI"]Has anyone got problems with the skysports score centre. Seems to be frozen at 21 minutes...[/quote]  Have got the same problem so relying on Neil Adams to keep me updated.

[quote user="Aurelius"]We started again with the 4-4-1, I think it''s the right formation for our squad in this moment.[/quote]

Aurelius you should stop drinking Chianti.....Ciao  

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

I can maybe see this as being one of those games were Blackpool dominate but don''t really do much, and we have one or two half-chances and something just happens.

Please!!!!

[/quote]you hope!! lol

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]god my stomach is doing summersaults...COME ON CITY COME ON CITY[/quote]and ffs get the wrangle sorted so i can listen online...woohooooooo birmongham 1:0 up....now come on norwich

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]god my stomach is doing summersaults...COME ON CITY COME ON CITY[/quote]and ffs get the wrangle sorted so i can listen online...woohooooooo birmongham 1:0 up....now come on norwich[/quote]#birmingham#