Sign in to follow this  
Normann Canary

News Flash! Jeerers get paraded naked on ground before match!!

Then we can have a laugh and watch them shrink away, literally... There''s no room in our ranks for dis-loyal losers... and I think it''s great that alot of people are with me on this one.... right??? Norwich City F.C is not a club for losers, that''s why our name is not I.T.F.C.... No-ones having a winge on this board, we''re discussing our opinions... and who cares if and when the binmen come in, they come here becasue their message boards must be crap, cos i sure as hell have never been into one of theirs... do they even have them... cos they don''t have much else People, worry no more about un important matters, we are Canaries... we are in Prem, we are the Kings and Queens of all we purvey... Pride of the World...

Norwcih City is the best, now we''ll conquer all the rest...

i think i''ve really lost the plot...

You might have lost the plot Normann but I''d love to get to do the post-prarade interviews on the peri track!!!

[quote]You might have lost the plot Normann but I''d love to get to do the post-prarade interviews on the peri track!!![/quote]

are you sure about that susie, have you met any of your fellow posters, particularly the male ones?

That is indeed very naughty of you StevenageFan!!!  Don''t think you are too far away from Norwich for gazza and I (sorry I''m roping you into this, gazza) to be publicly stripped of any humility and dignity you have left!!!  Now where is that vacant Camilla suit?! 

(Does anyone know if there has been an official divorce between Captain Canary and the afore-mentioned as we''ve not seen HER for ages now?)

[quote]are you sure about that susie, have you met any of your fellow posters, particularly the male ones?[/quote]

Gazza was booing on Saturday and has been suitably chastized!!

[quote]That is indeed very naughty of you StevenageFan!!! Don''t think you are too far away from Norwich for gazza and I (sorry I''m roping you into this, gazza) to be publicly stripped of any humility and di...[/quote]

susie

i think camilla must have run away with the wolves wolf a few seasons ago - or was it the millwall lion

anyway, she was a bit of a tart, so let''s forget her!

maybe it''s the reason dear old captain has turned to drink, judging by his increasing waistline these days!

be only too pleased to help you out in the booing parade, make sure you pick a nice cold day for it   lol 

[quote]December 26th it is then...against Spuds. Defoe hattrick and two sendings off for us ought to do it!!![/quote]

excellent, have you a completed list of jeerers yet susie?

i bet first wiz is amongst them?  wonder if yankee will come over for the day to see his old adversary''s humilation.

I don''t think a list will be necessary as it will be a case of grab what you can and let the humiliation begin!  There will plenty of takers by then, especially if we are adrift at the foot of the table and playing like a bunch of two-legged hippos!  Anyway, our brand of entertainment will surely beat those dancers who have to suffer in the cold for our pleasure at this time of the year!!!  Let them have the day off, I say.  We''ll do the rest for no extra cost!

[quote]I don''t think a list will be necessary as it will be a case of grab what you can and let the humiliation begin! There will plenty of takers by then, especially if we are adrift at the foot of the tab...[/quote]

sorry for being ignorant susie, but it is a long time since i saw any pre match or half time entertainment, is this for half time then - should keep people out of the bars anyway

are you going to ask munby about this?  Do we have to put in for planning permission?