Sign in to follow this  
balesncfc09

so frustrating

How frustrating was this afternoon,we were so up for tuesday night at qpr,getting the challenges in,and today for some reason we didnt get going,and were beaten by a team who are not better than us, but we are not down yet,it dosent look good,but we still have hope

Agreed, we were very lucky in what was a very poor performance at QPR. Blackpool weren''t better? Their players got stuck in, played with guts and determination and were driven - foreign concepts to Loan City FC

[quote user="balesncfc09"]How frustrating was this afternoon,we were so up for tuesday night at qpr,getting the challenges in,and today for some reason we didnt get going,and were beaten by a team who are not better than us, but we are not down yet,it dosent look good,but we still have hope[/quote]

I agree, but I had a nasty feeling we would lose 2-0 today so it came to pass. Norwich always struggle once they is any optimism about the place. However, contrary to the heaps of pessimism around the place I am confident of a stirring backs to the wall victory on Tuesday followed by an even more stirring victory over Plymouth that will really drag them back in it. The audacity of hope etc. Anything less than 6 points means relegation anyway.

Consistently inconsistent.

They could still play themselves out of this,  but dont have the self drive determination or character to do so.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Agreed, we were very lucky in what was a very poor performance at QPR. Blackpool weren''t better? Their players got stuck in, played with guts and determination and were driven - foreign concepts to Loan City FC[/quote]

I don''t think you can blame the loan players alone (if you see what I mean!); it sounds like our own players (like Semmy, Rusty, Wes) didn''t cover themselves with glory. It sounded like Fulham away all over again.