Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

the aviva divas ?

To be a uni student you have to be at least 18+ as you need to have completed 2 years of A Levels to get into Uni in the first place. No disrespect to them, but they look about 15 to me... but maybe that''s because I am just getting old...!

Good for them for putting themselves on offer in front of 25k; however, there''s one or two who shouldn''t wera shorts that tight............

[quote user="LinkNR9"]Good for them for putting themselves on offer in front of 25k; however, there''s one or two who shouldn''t wera shorts that tight............[/quote]There''s one or two who just shouldn''t wear shorts.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="LinkNR9"]Good for them for putting themselves on offer in front of 25k; however, there''s one or two who shouldn''t wera shorts that tight............[/quote]

There''s one or two who just shouldn''t wear shorts.
[/quote]

some should wear sports bras!!

I get the feeling some of those girls are there to act as human crash mats for the small ones being hurled up into the air...maybe it''s just me.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="LinkNR9"]Good for them for putting themselves on offer in front of 25k; however, there''s one or two who shouldn''t wera shorts that tight............[/quote]There''s one or two who just shouldn''t wear shorts.[/quote]There''s one or two that just shouldn''t...

the aviva divas are also uea angels. just aviva wanted to put their name to them as well! and are all over 18 so its fine!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="LinkNR9"]Good for them for putting themselves on offer in front of 25k; however, there''s one or two who shouldn''t wera shorts that tight............[/quote]

[/quote]lol...did notice that

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]

[/quote]

some should wear sports bras!!

[/quote]NO!!! thats what makes it entertaining [Y]

I CAN LOOK, TEY''RE MY AGE (ROUGHLY) HAHA

Although I always get the fatties where i''m sitting, it puts me off my sausage roll !

No one else seems to have noticed

1. They always do the same routine
  2. ...to the same music
  3. ...and we always lose when they appear!

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

2. ...to the same music

[/quote]

I''ve noticed that, not that the first 2 matter but you''d think they''d be able to at least learn something different in the weeks they''re not at Caz.

1. ...and we always lose when they appear!
[/quote]Birmingham? Ipswich?

I think this is a common misconception, thinking that they all go the the UEA so they are all "legal" for want of a better word.  Sorry, but some of those girls look barely 16, and I am sure you dont have to be a student at the UEA to be in it - surely they are a local group?  Can someone prove me wrong and allow me to gape at them without embarrassment...?[quote user="UEA Canary"]the aviva divas are also uea angels. just aviva wanted to put their name to them as well! and are all over 18 so its fine![/quote]

2. ...to the same music

[/quote]

I''m glad someone else has said this, I think cheerleaders are great, but the aviva divas are crap! There are proper cheerleading squads made up of five year old girls that''d put them to shame.

[/quote]

theres 1 or 2 who shouldn''t wear anything!

jas :)

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

1. ...and we always lose when they appear!

[/quote]

i''ve seen them once and we beat the binners

[/quote]we also beat barnsley 4:0  they all got wet as the sprinklers came on...he he    wet t-shirt comp?????

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Respect to them for doing something moderately energetic. However, having said this they really are crap.
[/quote]

lol they are, and some of them need dance lessons to learn what rhythm is