Sign in to follow this  
raunds canary

Positive Spin !

Getting to the last chance saloon stage now but i suppose a week ago we would have taken 3 points from the last two games.Dont need rocket science to say 6 points are vital from the next games but we always seem to raise our game against the better sides so we will probably beat Cardiff then lose to Plymouth.

I say stuff the Overpaid bunch of  lazy so called players but we should turn carrow road into a cauldron on tuesday night a la bayern, inter etc ....

[quote user="braintree canary"]

Getting to the last chance saloon stage now but i suppose a week ago we would have taken 3 points from the last two games.Dont need rocket science to say 6 points are vital from the next games but we always seem to raise our game against the better sides so we will probably beat Cardiff then lose to Plymouth.

I say stuff the Overpaid bunch of  lazy so called players but we should turn carrow road into a cauldron on tuesday night a la bayern, inter etc ....

[/quote]

The problem with that is you would probably scare the hell out of our lot just as much. Their ability to freeze on the night would make captain Birdsere envious

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="braintree canary"]

[/quote]

The problem with that is you would probably scare the hell out of our lot just as much. Their ability to freeze on the night would make captain Birdsere envious

[/quote]

BRIDSEYE [:$]

Well done for being positive, but, although we raise our game agaisnt the better teams, can you really see a side as poor as us, in this run of form, getting a win agaisnt a team like Cardiff?

If we lose to Cardiff, although it won''t be mathematiclly certain, I think our fate will be decided.