Join player, game and song

And fondly pledge your pride and toast

Success to the City club.

Kick it off, throw it in, have a little scrimmage,

Keep it low, a splendid rush, bravo, win or die;

On the ball, City, never mind the danger,

Steady on, now’s your chance,

Hurrah! We’ve scored a goal.

just realised thats the full version with weirdness in the middle!! should read before i copy and paste!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Georgie Bless"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Okay, tin hat time.

By renewing their season tickets promptly and without so much as a wimper, City fans have just given the green light to a failing board of directors.

Do you really think any investment will be made into the team now once they''ve got their hands on your hard earned money?...if you say yes, then sorry, you''re deluding your poor self.

Smith,  Doncaster and the clan must be wetting themselves at the fans empty threats now.

I should, I know, admire loyality, but in this instance and in light of the many poor manager appointments, prudence on top of yet more prudence, lack of our own player signings...............stupidity at worse and missguided at best, is my reaction to the latest season ticket sales figures.

And I can''t admire that.

Still, you''ve made your own bed................................

[/quote]

the problem quite simply though is if these loyal fans didnt renew then this club would be in a far worse situation - if we went down with only 9000 season ticket holdersd imagine the financial implication we would be under. at least with this many season ticket holders we may be able to keep the likes of wes hoolahan and sammy clingan for league one.

[/quote]

Do you honestly, in you heart, believe that Lincoln?[:S]

[/quote]

I''d be stunned if we managed to keep hold of Sammy and Wes if we get relegated. In fact I''d be suprised if we keep Clingan even if we do stay up. Lincons point is quite valid though, the club would be far worse of without the "loyalty" of our supporters. If everyone done what you are suggesting Wiz the club would cease to exist.

[/quote]

Unlikely scenario GB, no English pro club has ever gone to the wall, however, Smith and Co might sod off![Y]

[/quote]Sorry wiz but you are wrong,accrington went to the wall and resigned from the league never to be heard of again

I win you lose hahahahahaha

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Georgie Bless"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Okay, tin hat time.

By renewing their season tickets promptly and without so much as a wimper, City fans have just given the green light to a failing board of directors.

Do you really think any investment will be made into the team now once they''ve got their hands on your hard earned money?...if you say yes, then sorry, you''re deluding your poor self.

Smith,  Doncaster and the clan must be wetting themselves at the fans empty threats now.

I should, I know, admire loyality, but in this instance and in light of the many poor manager appointments, prudence on top of yet more prudence, lack of our own player signings...............stupidity at worse and missguided at best, is my reaction to the latest season ticket sales figures.

[/quote]

the problem quite simply though is if these loyal fans didnt renew then this club would be in a far worse situation - if we went down with only 9000 season ticket holdersd imagine the financial implication we would be under. at least with this many season ticket holders we may be able to keep the likes of wes hoolahan and sammy clingan for league one.

[/quote]

Do you honestly, in you heart, believe that Lincoln?[:S]

[/quote]

I''d be stunned if we managed to keep hold of Sammy and Wes if we get relegated. In fact I''d be suprised if we keep Clingan even if we do stay up. Lincons point is quite valid though, the club would be far worse of without the "loyalty" of our supporters. If everyone done what you are suggesting Wiz the club would cease to exist.

[/quote]

Unlikely scenario GB, no English pro club has ever gone to the wall, however, Smith and Co might sod off![Y]

[/quote]Sorry wiz but you are wrong,accrington went to the wall and resigned from the league never to be heard of again

I win you lose hahahahahaha

[/quote]I don''t think they were a pro club at the time.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Okay, tin hat time.

[/quote]

Well, was it not the fans who actually turned up whose fury ousted Mr Chase? You may not agree with his being hounded out but the fact remains that those who attended matches had the greater influence in the end. Staying away is a bit like not bothering to vote in an election. You get the government you deserve which is ok if you really don''t care. Also, fair dues to you if you prefer to spend your money on something else, your money, your choice but you shouldn''t really knock others for exercising the same freedom. Furthermore, renewing a season ticket does not equate to sanctioning the current board but at least ensures you will at least have some say and the ability to chant ''sack the board'' on match days. In the end people will renew because they perceive some value to them in renewing and nought to do with loyalty especially not loyalty to some bunch of board members.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="jbghost"]

This ridiculous insult throwing at people who have renewed (17,000 of us) really is getting very tiresome and boring.

I am one of the 17,000 (actually I am 4 of them if we are counting tickets) and my renewing is simply based on 2 facts.

1. I enjoy watching Norwich play home and away and meeting friends for a beer or two.

2. If I''m going to renew I will do it at the least cost to myself.

[/quote]Exactly, I enjoy going as well, it''s a bit of time I can spend with my dad in the pub before the game and during the match.  I am such a fool for wanting to continue my support of the club Wiz?[/quote]

You could always spend more time with your dad by staying in the pub instead of going to the match.And yes, you are a fool - you''re not supporting the club - you''re lining the pockets of Delia & co whilst they''re content to see us playing the likes of Histon in a couple of seasons..[/quote]To be honest Shyster, you''re the deluded one here, I''m still going to follow my team because I love going to matches.  Yes it bothers me that Delia is in charge, but I''d line anyone''s pockets if it meant I could go and watch NCFC.  I''m not going to make a protest by throwing my ticket away, I am more than happy to protest during and after games, but I''ll still be there through thick and thin.

[quote user="ricky knight"]Agree with Wiz, city fans deserve everything they get from now on, you can make all the excuses you like renewers you have given this board of numpties the green light to carry on taking us down the tubes, well done and good luck.[/quote]Why don''t people like you go and find something else to moan about.  You are not a true fan of this club and never have or will be.  It''s attitudes like this that make me sick.  I am more than entitled to follow the club I love, and it is not with the idea to support deal, it is with the blind optimism that any genuine football fan has, that their club might actually win and succeed.It''s no excuse, I''ve renewed because I want to watch NCFC, not Lowestoft, not King''s Lynn, but NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="ricky knight"]Agree with Wiz, city fans deserve everything they get from now on, you can make all the excuses you like renewers you have given this board of numpties the green light to carry on taking us down the tubes, well done and good luck.[/quote]

Why don''t people like you go and find something else to moan about.  You are not a true fan of this club and never have or will be.  It''s attitudes like this that make me sick.  I am more than entitled to follow the club I love, and it is not with the idea to support deal, it is with the blind optimism that any genuine football fan has, that their club might actually win and succeed.

It''s no excuse, I''ve renewed because I want to watch NCFC, not Lowestoft, not King''s Lynn, but NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB.
[/quote]

I wager i have done more miles and watched city more times than you pal, i stand by what i say.

[quote user="ricky knight"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="ricky knight"]Agree with Wiz, city fans deserve everything they get from now on, you can make all the excuses you like renewers you have given this board of numpties the green light to carry on taking us down the tubes, well done and good luck.[/quote]Why don''t people like you go and find something else to moan about.  You are not a true fan of this club and never have or will be.  It''s attitudes like this that make me sick.  I am more than entitled to follow the club I love, and it is not with the idea to support deal, it is with the blind optimism that any genuine football fan has, that their club might actually win and succeed.It''s no excuse, I''ve renewed because I want to watch NCFC, not Lowestoft, not King''s Lynn, but NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB.[/quote]

I wager i have done more miles and watched city more times than you pal, i stand by what i say.

[/quote]You may well have done, and I wager you''re far older than me with nothing better to do than moan, a bit like Wiz.  To claim that fans deserve all they get indirectly infers that you aren''t a fan, or do you enjoy seeing us fail?

Same here Ricky, these jerks forget the level of support we''ve both given this club over the years, 53 years in my case, home and away, long before you had to be a poncy member or season ticket holder to to attend games!

So when you say:

I wager i have done more miles and watched city more times than you pal, i stand by what i say .

You speak for me too![Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Same here Ricky, these jerks forget the level of support we''ve both given this club over the years, 53 years in my case, home and away, long before you had to be a poncy member or season ticket holder to to attend games!

So when you say:

I wager i have done more miles and watched city more times than you pal, i stand by what i say .

You speak for me too![Y]

[/quote]

Sincere apologies, too harsh a description of posters, misguided and misinformed, is more apt, thank you.[:$]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="First Wizard"]

So when you say:

You speak for me too![Y]

[/quote]

Sincere apologies, too harsh a description of posters, misguided and misinformed, is more apt, thank you.[:$]

[/quote]Wiz, I take more offence from that than being called a jerk.  Just because I want to follow my team doesn''t mean I''m misguided or misinformed.  I understand completely the plight that you believe we are in, and I, like you, want to see the current incumbents move on.  Unfortunately at the same time I am not willing to give up my support of the team, and it is as simple as that.  How can I be misguided or misinformed when we all know the as much about the situation as each other?  Don''t come on here and claim to understand more than any of us, because you simply don''t.My choice is to follow my team, and unfortunately, as I only hit my 21st birthday in 11 days, it would be pretty impossible for me to have 53 years of support under my belt.  Despite that, it doesn''t mean that you have any right to judge my decisions, because during my time on this planet I have supported Norwich through thick and thin.I want to support my team, and I am not willing to give up my support to satisfy some jumped up keyboard warriors on a message board, which in the light of it, makes little to no impact on the outcome of anything related to Norwich City Football Club.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="First Wizard"]

So when you say:

You speak for me too![Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]Wiz, I take more offence from that than being called a jerk.  [/quote]Oh don''t be,  every man has pulled the head off it a various times[:D]

"Far beyond the Misty Mountains" Wiz?  I suspect most of us wish that you''d kindly b*gger off there, or perhaps locked deep within the mines of Moria would be more suitable, no internet connection there.

If we choose to follow our team through thick and thin then we will bl**dy well do so!  For whatever reason people give, and I don''t believe anyone has to justify themselves to the likes of you, it is entirely their business.  Whether it is for the love of our club, a fortnigtly trip to have a beer with friends and watch some footy, or just to escape the Mrs and screaming kids for a few hours........frankly, none of your business. But they are all REAL fans none the less!  Unlike some.

I don''t ever recall hearing anyone walk up to Doncaster before a match and say "Please Neil, can we have some failure"  I expect however, that that is exactly what you would ask for, If you could ever be bothered to get out of your armchair.

And yes, I have renewed and will continue to do so.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="First Wizard"]

So when you say:

You speak for me too![Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wiz, I take more offence from that than being called a jerk.  Just because I want to follow my team doesn''t mean I''m misguided or misinformed.  I understand completely the plight that you believe we are in, and I, like you, want to see the current incumbents move on.  Unfortunately at the same time I am not willing to give up my support of the team, and it is as simple as that.  How can I be misguided or misinformed when we all know the as much about the situation as each other?  Don''t come on here and claim to understand more than any of us, because you simply don''t.

My choice is to follow my team, and unfortunately, as I only hit my 21st birthday in 11 days, it would be pretty impossible for me to have 53 years of support under my belt.  Despite that, it doesn''t mean that you have any right to judge my decisions, because during my time on this planet I have supported Norwich through thick and thin.

I want to support my team, and I am not willing to give up my support to satisfy some jumped up keyboard warriors on a message board, which in the light of it, makes little to no impact on the outcome of anything related to Norwich City Football Club.
[/quote]

Fine then star, but, by the same token, don''t you and your kind try to rubbish Ricky and my supporter past commitment either!

I''ve only seen two games this year, but by choice, I refuse to shell out anymore cash on an imploding club run by fools, you disagree, thats your right, as it is mine to say different to you, without having to defend and prove my supporting past every bloody time!

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Okay, tin hat time.

[/quote]

By renewing their season tickets promptly, loyal City fans have shown that they support their side through the disappointing times as well as the good.

My spin versus yours.
[/quote]

By renewing our tickets, I have ensured that I and my 79 year old Dad can spend some time watching the team that we both love.

And what business is it of yours Wiz, Wundaboy et al what I do with my money and time or why I do it.   You have no right to judge me or my motives.  If I choose to give my worldly goods to Delia or the Scientologists that is none of your business.

Stop telling me what I am doing, thinking or intending.  Get your tanks off my lawn Wiz and mind your own business.

[quote user="Scooby"]

"Far beyond the Misty Mountains" Wiz?  I suspect most of us wish that you''d kindly b*gger off there, or perhaps locked deep within the mines of Moria would be more suitable, no internet connection there.

If we choose to follow our team through thick and thin then we will bl**dy well do so!  For whatever reason people give, and I don''t believe anyone has to justify themselves to the likes of you, it is entirely their business.  Whether it is for the love of our club, a fortnigtly trip to have a beer with friends and watch some footy, or just to escape the Mrs and screaming kids for a few hours........frankly, none of your business. But they are all REAL fans none the less!  Unlike some.

I don''t ever recall hearing anyone walk up to Doncaster before a match and say "Please Neil, can we have some failure"  I expect however, that that is exactly what you would ask for, If you could ever be bothered to get out of your armchair.

[/quote]

As I said to star, so I say to you Scooby:

I''ve only seen two games this year, but by choice, I refuse to shell out anymore cash on an imploding club run by fools, you disagree, thats your right, as it is mine to say different to you, without having to defend and prove my supporting past every bloody time:

But especially for you I''ll add this, when City are a league 2 club, I hope you will still enjoy being a real fan!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="First Wizard"]

So when you say:

You speak for me too![Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]Wiz, I take more offence from that than being called a jerk.  Just because I want to follow my team doesn''t mean I''m misguided or misinformed.  I understand completely the plight that you believe we are in, and I, like you, want to see the current incumbents move on.  Unfortunately at the same time I am not willing to give up my support of the team, and it is as simple as that.  How can I be misguided or misinformed when we all know the as much about the situation as each other?  Don''t come on here and claim to understand more than any of us, because you simply don''t.My choice is to follow my team, and unfortunately, as I only hit my 21st birthday in 11 days, it would be pretty impossible for me to have 53 years of support under my belt.  Despite that, it doesn''t mean that you have any right to judge my decisions, because during my time on this planet I have supported Norwich through thick and thin.I want to support my team, and I am not willing to give up my support to satisfy some jumped up keyboard warriors on a message board, which in the light of it, makes little to no impact on the outcome of anything related to Norwich City Football Club.[/quote]

Fine then star, but, by the same token, don''t you and your kind try to rubbish Ricky and my supporter past commitment either!

I''ve only seen two games this year, but by choice, I refuse to shell out anymore cash on an imploding club run by fools, you disagree, thats your right, as it is mine to say different to you, without having to defend and prove my supporting past every bloody time!

[/quote]I think you''ll find Wiz, that I didn''t rubbish anyone''s past, I just doubted whether someone was really a supporter, and by the attitudes displayed by the minority on here I think it''s completely understandable.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="MonkeyTrousers"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Okay, tin hat time.

[/quote]

By renewing their season tickets promptly, loyal City fans have shown that they support their side through the disappointing times as well as the good.

My spin versus yours.
[/quote]

By renewing our tickets, I have ensured that I and my 79 year old Dad can spend some time watching the team that we both love.

And what business is it of yours Wiz, Wundaboy et al what I do with my money and time or why I do it.   You have no right to judge me or my motives.  If I choose to give my worldly goods to Delia or the Scientologists that is none of your business.

Stop telling me what I am doing, thinking or intending.  Get your tanks off my lawn Wiz and mind your own business.

[/quote]

Why is it posters like you can''t read?  I''ve told you to do nothing, I''ve only pointed out the consequences of your actions.

Jeez!  [:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

I''ve only seen two games this year, but by choice, I refuse to shell out anymore cash on an imploding club run by fools, you disagree, thats your right, as it is mine to say different to you, without having to defend and prove my supporting past every bloody time:

But especially for you I''ll add this, when City are a league 2 club, I hope you will still enjoy being a real fan!

[/quote]

Oh yes First Twit, I will still enjoy being a real fan were the club to land up in league 2 even though I would not enjoy the descent to such lowly levels. No, I do not support the board and yes, I have renewed my season ticket but having been a supporter since 1947, I resent your criticism of my continuing support for my club. You sir, are a deluded old fool and more like First Witless than First Wizard.

[quote user="Chunky Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh yes First Twit, I will still enjoy being a real fan were the club to land up in league 2 even though I would not enjoy the descent to such lowly levels. No, I do not support the board and yes, I have renewed my season ticket but having been a supporter since 1947, I resent your criticism of my continuing support for my club. You sir, are a deluded old fool and more like First Witless than First Wizard.

[/quote]

And they wonder why I get short with people?

I could, if I was that way inclined, call you a deluded old fool, for if you''ve told the truth on your supporting record.............you should know better![:|]

You do have to wonder that 17,000 fans have absolutely nothing else to do on a Saturday afternoon?

The loyalty of Norwich fans is unquestionable, but until they start voting with their feet it will be more of the same - and the fans will have to take their part of the blame for this.

the only thing not renewing season tickets will achieve will be to send the club into administration and a 10 point penalty that could damage the club for years to come. chase was run out of the club by the fans venting there anger at the ground worthington grant and roeder were outed the same way there may or may not be people out there willing to invest in the club but the board need to be made aware how angry the fans are with the situation and the best way to do that is beind heard at the ground maybe then they may be more inclined to set a realistic valuation of a club thats in free fall

[quote user="komakino"]You do have to wonder that 17,000 fans have absolutely nothing else to do on a Saturday afternoon? The loyalty of Norwich fans is unquestionable, but until they start voting with their feet it will be more of the same - and the fans will have to take their part of the blame for this.[/quote]

agree 100% if you keep going and keep giving them your money they will be happy. and dont give me we are loyal what ever happens.

a board that are happy taking your money and giving you nothing back.

£ = [:D]    

[quote user="jonny76"]the only thing not renewing season tickets will achieve will be to send the club into administration and a 10 point penalty that could damage the club for years to come. chase was run out of the club by the fans venting there anger at the ground worthington grant and roeder were outed the same way there may or may not be people out there willing to invest in the club but the board need to be made aware how angry the fans are with the situation and the best way to do that is beind heard at the ground maybe then they may be more inclined to set a realistic valuation of a club thats in free fall[/quote]

Who bloody cares anymore? if it gets rid of the cook and her crowd, relegation and administration would be a welcomed price imo.