Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

today is the day i lost hope

there is no fight, no battle and no players who want to play for this club and show passion. this is the season we go down to the 3rd tier of english football.

You took your time, I have been saying for nearly a month now that we will go down this season, not enough quality in the squad, not enough fight and a naive manager to top it all off (not that I hold Gunn personally resbonsible for relegation).

Roll on League 1

All this huff and puff about the players paying out of their "own pockets so they could prepare for the game properly".

Could it be that they couldn''t wait to get up to Blackpool, get it over with, get back, and have enough time out on the town tonight, playing it Bertie Big-Bollocks with their mates and asking their agents to get them a move over the champers?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Last week for me. The QPR win only papered over cracks and offered some a false hope. Not me. Doomed.[/quote]

Same here and agree re QPR.

So where''s the scathing condemnation of the players? The board can only do what they deem best at any given point in time, yet they receive all the flak with the benefit of hindsight. I dont remember the demonstrations when Grant was appointed, or Roeder, or Gunn (though that was a stretch)Hindsight keyboard warriors to the fore

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]Ipswich (H) 2-1[/quote]Huh?

Wrong players for the job. A whole bunch brought in by Gunn who do not seem up for it or too it. Players loaned in by Roeder who were not played.

We needed a few quality players with nouse not a load of poor players to make up the numbers

What a shambles, can''t see any light at the end of this tunnel. I''ve just become a Father for the first time, whatever state will we be in when I take him to his first match. Utter despair and embarrassment.

[quote user="IBA"]So where''s the scathing condemnation of the players? The board can only do what they deem best at any given point in time, yet they receive all the flak with the benefit of hindsight. I dont remember the demonstrations when Grant was appointed, or Roeder, or Gunn (though that was a stretch)Hindsight keyboard warriors to the fore

[/quote]Crap players, bought and played by crap managers, all appointed by a crap board.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Crap players, bought and played by crap managers, all appointed by a crap board.[/quote]Didn''t take long to fish the first one out. So whats your solution hot shot? You and Mr Carrow going to sell your Semi''s and buy the club?

& don''t kid yourselves the slide will stop at league 1. This jumble of loan players & continuing bad managerial appointments doesn''t give me the optimism that Norwich will do as well next season as Leicester are this. 2 years from now this club could be looking at surviving in league 1 as a positive.

& what frightens me is 17,000+ people are prepared to stump up already for more of this rubbish next season. Talk about fooling some of the people all of the time. Paying the same money next season for an inferior level of football. Smith, Wynn Jones, Munby & Doncaster really are stitching the support up with this talk of loyalty. & laughing at all of you.

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Crap players, bought and played by crap managers, all appointed by a crap board.[/quote]Didn''t take long to fish the first one out. So whats your solution hot shot? You and Mr Carrow going to sell your Semi''s and buy the club?[/quote]

You know what IBA, I bet right now, if I could convince Delia to give me the club for nothing, I could invest no money, give no effort, and the IDIOTS like you would still try and defend me and blame the players.When will you wake up? The players arent good enough, why did the manager buy them, and why does he play them? If the manager keeps making those mistakes, he isnt good enough, who appointed him?! And if the manager just doesnt have enough money to buy decent players, WHOSE job is it to source investment so we can afford a side that knows how to play good football?!I''ll give you a massive clue, it''s those muppets in the board room taking you for a ride!

[quote user="wilw6"]

& don''t kid yourselves the slide will stop at league 1. This jumble of loan players & continuing bad managerial appointments doesn''t give me the optimism that Norwich will do as well next season as Leicester are this. 2 years from now this club could be looking at surviving in league 1 as a positive.

& what frightens me is 17,000+ people are prepared to stump up already for more of this rubbish next season. Talk about fooling some of the people all of the time. Paying the same money next season for an inferior level of football. Smith, Wynn Jones, Munby & Doncaster really are stitching the support up with this talk of loyalty. & laughing at all of you.

And i am laughing at you...

[/quote]

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="IBA"]So where''s the scathing condemnation of the players? The board can only do what they deem best at any given point in time, yet they receive all the flak with the benefit of hindsight. I dont remember the demonstrations when Grant was appointed, or Roeder, or Gunn (though that was a stretch)

Hindsight keyboard warriors to the fore

[/quote]

Crap players, bought and played by crap managers, all appointed by a crap board.
[/quote]nail head!!!

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]Carlisle on a Tuesday night....[/quote]

I was once there on a Tuesday night watching City. It wasn''t that bad.

( although even then we were s*ite as we were top of the League and had to settle for a 2-2 draw ) 

[quote user="filthyrich"]there is no fight, no battle and no players who want to play for this club and show passion. this is the season we go down to the 3rd tier of english football.[/quote]

Took your time didn''t you [:)]

[quote user="wilw6"]

[/quote]

That did it for me, those 17.000 misguided and loyal fans, have just sentenced our club to a slow death..........give yourself a pat on the back!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="filthyrich"]there is no fight, no battle and no players who want to play for this club and show passion. this is the season we go down to the 3rd tier of english football.[/quote]

Took your time didn''t you [:)]

[/quote]

is that the catch phrase of the day or something ? [:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="wilw6"]

[/quote]

That did it for me, those 17.000 misguided and loyal fans, have just sentenced our club to a slow death..........give yourself a pat on the back!

[/quote]

How is boycotting season tickets going to find us a new Board??!! Can''t you get it through your head that, although we all want this excuse of a Board gone, THERE''S NOBODY OUT THERE TO BUY THEM OUT!!!!! Unless you know something that the rest of us don''t?

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="wilw6"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How is boycotting season tickets going to find us a new Board??!! Can''t you get it through your head that, although we all want this excuse of a Board gone, THERE''S NOBODY OUT THERE TO BUY THEM OUT!!!!! Unless you know something that the rest of us don''t?

[/quote]

After today they can sell Carrow Road off to developers for all I care![:(]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]Carlisle on a Tuesday night....[/quote]

I was once there on a Tuesday night watching City. It wasn''t that bad.

( although even then we were s*ite as we were top of the League and had to settle for a 2-2 draw ) 

[/quote]

I was at that one too.  Weren''t many of us, truth be told, and it felt a hell of a long way back on a tuesday night.