Sign in to follow this  
Robert Ketts Yellow Army

Wes: “It shows great spirit, it shows that we want to win and it shows that we want to be in this division next year.”

It may not of looked like it but I am sure they all tried hard, just not to the 110% that we expect every game especially in this situation.

That said though I am still fuming with the way our players treated us today & the other 30 odd games this season.

[quote user="Robert Ketts Yellow Army"]

Liar

[/quote]

Perhaps Blackpool players want to stay in this division more, by giving 110%?

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]It may not of looked like it but I am sure they all tried hard, just not to the 110% that we expect every game especially in this situation. That said though I am still fuming with the way our players treated us today & the other 30 odd games this season.[/quote]

It sounded like our tactics were simply wrong, set our stall out for negativity and were on the back foot from the kick off.  Hooly is our main creative player and they just did a job on him as you might have expected. In general it sounded like we completely lost the midfield battle and had no options to bring off the bench - like where the hell was Pattison? Will we ever get the truth? This was the kind of game I would expect him to do well in. I find it hard to believe that our players are so significantly worse than Blackpools - I mean they are both poor teams - but we were comprehensively outplayed. We must have just not done our homework which is very disappointing. That''s what the 3 stooges are for isn''t it, to help Gunny out?