Sign in to follow this  
Mr Magoo

F**k Off Delia, Munby, Doncaster et al..............

You have taken something that was not yours and destroyed it! Show some honour come out apologise and then f**k off.

At the NCISA forum Munby said whatever happened the club would always belong to the fans.

So what are they leaving us?

Iv''e left the house to you son but Iv''e demolished it, bricks and land are still there so all you have to do is rebuild it!!

By the way the mortgage is still otstanding and there is no way to borrow any money.

Great legacy err thanks

[quote user="Iwan!"][Good constructive comment - just what''s needed.]

Well it made me feel better. To be honest it sums up my feelings much better than half the lengthy drawn out appraisals of our position that I have read on here.

[quote user="Mr Magoo"]You have taken something that was not yours and destroyed it! Show some honour come out apologise and then f**k off.
[/quote]

F***king A post Mr M, short and to the point![Y]

The Butler wrote the following post at 07/03/2009 6:53 PM:

At the NCISA forum Munby said whatever happened the club would always belong to the fans.

So what are they leaving us?

Iv''e left the house to you son but Iv''e demolished it, bricks and land are still there so all you have to do is rebuild it!!

By the way the mortgage is still otstanding and there is no way to borrow any money.

Great legacy err thanks

Sorry but the house belongs to the council

Absolutely agree. These people are not fit to be associated with our club.And neither are their lickspittle supporters.

[quote user="Mr Magoo"]You have taken something that was not yours and destroyed it! Show some honour come out apologise and then f**k off.
[/quote]

She took it the moment she walked in....only it''s taken this long for many to see it.

Really they''ve only got what they asked for.

So are you going to be telling them to do that on Tuesday night Mr.Magoo???

Not a little muffled "Sack the Board" or "Delia Out" under your breath either... big hearty voices are needed!!!

[/quote]

I would love them to come out and apologise, and I think if they done that they might get a bit of respect back, but like the other day they said Roeder and Grant were mistakes, not an apology just pushing the blame on to managers that failed that THEY bloody appointed.

I''ve said this in a previous post.............

It''s ok to want them to disapear, but if they did then what would that leave???????????

No-one has come up with an alternative (Cullum was out for the publicity, nothing more). Without owners and a board, would there be a club? If no one is interested in taking over, then I am afraid we are stuck (as the board probably feel too).

It''s like Mike Ashley at Newcastle. He wants out. The Geordies want him out. But he can''t leave as he doesn''t have someone coming in to buy the club.

However, I''m surprised Doomcaster is still here. If a chief exec of a private company performed year-in, year-out like he has then he''d be "retired".

I''m in no way supporting the current board, I''m just pointing out that there isn''t a queue of millionaires waiting to take on Norwich City Fc and its debt!!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

I would love them to come out and apologise, and I think if they done that they might get a bit of respect back, but like the other day they said Roeder and Grant were mistakes, not an apology just pushing the blame on to managers that failed that THEY bloody appointed.

[/quote]

They will never come out and apologise Arthur... people like that never do.

Forgiving them would be like forgiving your wife after she has slept with half of Norfolk and emptied your bank account... [:$]

THEY WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN IN MY EYES... they can apologise after they have walked and then maybe they will be welcome a few years down the line to at least pop back for a glass of Sherry to celbrate Mr Cullum taking us back to the promised land and keeping us there (maybe).