Sign in to follow this  
Theythinkitsallover

You ain't going down...get a grip

Barnsley have a bad run in and believe you me we made southampton look like world beaters the other night we were so so bad. Plymouth are rubbish and won''t get many more points. Next season we will both be in the same league and if both sets of supporters are honest we would both miss the derby fixture. The way we are at home and considering we will have nothing to play for you will probably beat us anyhow. Having looked at the remaining fixtures i honestly think you will survive by at least 4 points. The worrying thing for you is getting players next year.

[quote user="Theythinkitsallover"]Barnsley have a bad run in and believe you me we made southampton look like world beaters the other night we were so so bad. Plymouth are rubbish and won''t get many more points. Next season we will both be in the same league and if both sets of supporters are honest we would both miss the derby fixture. The way we are at home and considering we will have nothing to play for you will probably beat us anyhow. Having looked at the remaining fixtures i honestly think you will survive by at least 4 points. The worrying thing for you is getting players next year.[/quote]

I cannot for a second believe that Ipswich will have nothing to play for when they play us. It''s a derby for goodness sake and I would have thought the incentive to send us down to division 3 and avenge the defeat earlier in the season would be enough. Apart from that our performance today against one of our relegation rivals was insipid to say the least. It will take a miracle to keep us up, our local derbies next yr will be col u and southend. You will have to make do with Peterboro.

[quote user="Theythinkitsallover"]Take a look at the other clubs fixtures and i think you will be ok. The derby fixture is a must...what have we both got to look forward to if we haven''t got that.[/quote]

The derby match would be a big miss indeed and it''s one of the few times I get to see Norwich live these days cos I live abroad. I hope you are right but I really think if we don''t win on Tuesday there will be no way back for us. 

Whatever happens there is one thing for sure...take away the derby game and both clubs supporters would be disappointed. I still think you will do it when i look at the other clubs run ins. This league is so piss poor that 4 years ago you would be down but i think today you have every chance. There is not 1 club in this league anyone should be scared of. Look at your record when it comes to the top clubs. I can see you beating Cardiff.

[quote user="Theythinkitsallover"]Whatever happens there is one thing for sure...take away the derby game and both clubs supporters would be disappointed. I still think you will do it when i look at the other clubs run ins. This league is so piss poor that 4 years ago you would be down but i think today you have every chance. There is not 1 club in this league anyone should be scared of. Look at your record when it comes to the top clubs. I can see you beating Cardiff.[/quote]

That is very true the league is very poor this year and we are doing ok against the top sides, I could see us beating Cardiff only to lose to Plymouth in the next game. I hope we beat cardiff, then we would have a chance of something to play for in the derby match and add a bit of spice. It would be a damp squip if we were already down and playing our academy youngsters for experience. The thing is, if we go down it would probably be several years before we have the derby match again.

[quote user="book end"]

[quote user="Theythinkitsallover"]Whatever happens there is one thing for sure...take away the derby game and both clubs supporters would be disappointed. I still think you will do it when i look at the other clubs run ins. This league is so piss poor that 4 years ago you would be down but i think today you have every chance. There is not 1 club in this league anyone should be scared of. Look at your record when it comes to the top clubs. I can see you beating Cardiff.[/quote]

That is very true the league is very poor this year and we are doing ok against the top sides, I could see us beating Cardiff only to lose to Plymouth in the next game. I hope we beat cardiff, then we would have a chance of something to play for in the derby match and add a bit of spice. It would be a damp squip if we were already down and playing our academy youngsters for experience. The thing is, if we go down it would probably be several years before we have the derby match again.

[/quote]

That''s very kind of you - but we''re cr@p and we''re going down.

I can''t believe people are arguing with a binner that we are going down.  Surely this conversation should be the other way around?Binner: You''re going down and its gonna happen at Portman Road! Ha ha!Us: Feck off, binner, we''ll fight til the bitter end and stuff you at your place!Is something awry with the universe tonight?For what its worth, though, I agree with our lot! We really are dooooooomed!