Sign in to follow this  
If I had the wings of  a sparrow

Make no mistake about it

The club has not started the season as well as we would have liked, but I am absolutely convinced that the future is looking good & in 2 to 3 years we will be a top 10 premiership team challenging for Europe & Cups.  I see this season as just another part of our re-establishment from a skint Division 1 club going nowhere to a club who want to be an established Premiership club. This rebuilding has taken years & will not be complete for another couple of years. With this Board & club structure we will finish what we have started. The club will have a long term plan & it is important to stick to it &  be drawn into fan pressure or foolish decisions.  City fans please be patient, stick together, lets not slag each other off, lets get behind the players whoever is out there, let the manager pick the team & lets wait for the bigger plan & most of all for the rest of the season lets support the team like no Norwich team has been supported before.

We''re already challenging for Europe - currently second in the Fair Play league and the team above us, Chelsea, might get there by other means...

I was wondering about that, Pete.  Do you know who is next behind us and what they have in terms of yellows and reds?  Would be great if we could keep up the good work in this department, especially as our squad is so small and we have been lucky with injuries so far.

I think we all know deep down that the club wants to survive for a long time rather than just spend loads of cash to try and stay in the prem.  Its just pretty annoying when the Manager picks a team that will all think could be bettered with the inclusion of other players.  Why not pick the best players for the positions and whilst trying to follow a long term plan at least win some games too

Saints are 3 points behind us so let''s hope Jonson gets under the skin of some of their players, or Kenton has a mental on his return to Carrow Road.

Perhaps that is why Safri hasn''t been playing - Worthy getting worried about missing out on Europe because of Youssefs habit of liking a flash of yellow from the ref.OTBC