Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

WE LOVE YOU DELIA WE DO............

[quote user="JJ"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="JJ"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="IBA"]I have the utmost respect for this board. I''ve never seen any board work harder. Sometimes sh!t happens.....
[/quote]

You can say that again, sh!t happened the day that Delia Smith and her grubby greedy little hubby walked in to Carrow Road!!!

[/quote]

When worlds collide...

[/quote]

I actually did LOL at that.

I smell a sitcom....

[/quote]

Genius idea!  We could have Smudger and IBA sharing a flat together with all kinds of hilarious situations and mishaps.  I can see bucketloads of potential here!

[/quote]

Directed jointly by Disney and Oliver Stone in full conspiracy theory mode...

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="JJ"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="JJ"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="IBA"]I have the utmost respect for this board. I''ve never seen any board work harder. Sometimes sh!t happens.....
[/quote]

You can say that again, sh!t happened the day that Delia Smith and her grubby greedy little hubby walked in to Carrow Road!!!

[/quote]

When worlds collide...

[/quote]

I actually did LOL at that.

I smell a sitcom....

[/quote]

Genius idea!  We could have Smudger and IBA sharing a flat together with all kinds of hilarious situations and mishaps.  I can see bucketloads of potential here!

[/quote]

Directed jointly by Disney and Oliver Stone in full conspiracy theory mode...

[/quote]

Quality stuff boys!!! [:D]

They have definately worked hard....at running this club into the next league....unfortunately they had the tables upside down....oops