Sign in to follow this  
Plastic Scouser

WHERE IS SHE?

[quote user="Herb"]Isn''t it cute how when Cluck turns up, his mangy dog is never far behind, barking his approval. [:D][/quote]Go to the vets mate - best place to get  your mange seen to before it gets too sore............

If she came out and issued a rallying call you would just tell her that actions speak louder than words. Basically, you all just look for any excuse to have a pop at the board, which I find shocking.

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]Am not meaning to sound like a knob but having watched the game with Delia and flown up with her today, I can honestly say she does care about the club, but even on the way home today she admitted she thought we were down. Interestingly seem to get the impression Matty Patty may not be with us end of the season.[/quote]

Anyone who has met her knows her to be a genuine person who cares about the club and it''s sad it has come to this but that''s the responsibiltiy you take on I suppose. What was the scoop on Matt Pattison? Is there some reason he isn''t anywhere near the team? Did he turn up in his boxers again? We could''ve done with him today.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Smudger"]

She is probably at home or in her hotel room right now having an after dinner bottle of sherry or two and a jolly good laugh at the 17,000 mugs she has conned good money out of yet again.

Don''t for one minute think that any of that money will be going in to building a side strong enough to climb out of Div 3 next season.

[/quote]

Yes Smudger and laughing all the way to the bank!!

I know,like me you want her gone BUT stop the stupid sniping it does not help your cause one bit and just helps hers.

[/quote]

Is that you finally admitting that you are in the wrong then BUTLER???

Care to join us for a few pints on Tuesday and open up those big lungs of yours down at Carra and shout a big hearty DELIA OUT???

Remember it isn''t about who is right and who is wrong, it is about what is right for NCFC.

[/quote]

Your second sentence has me thinking you are protesting tuesday Smudger.More details please.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Smudger"]

She is probably at home or in her hotel room right now having an after dinner bottle of sherry or two and a jolly good laugh at the 17,000 mugs she has conned good money out of yet again.

Don''t for one minute think that any of that money will be going in to building a side strong enough to climb out of Div 3 next season.

[/quote]

I know,like me you want her gone BUT stop the stupid sniping it does not help your cause one bit and just helps hers.

[/quote]

Care to join us for a few pints on Tuesday and open up those big lungs of yours down at Carra and shout a big hearty DELIA OUT???

Remember it isn''t about who is right and who is wrong, it is about what is right for NCFC.

[/quote]

Your second sentence has me thinking you are protesting tuesday Smudger.More details please.

[/quote]

Does it have to be official Tilly?

I am just going to sing a "I WANT Delia Out" ditty in the The Nelson maybe, unless of course you or a few others that cant stand her in there care to join me that is???

Then we can make it a rousing chorus of "WE WANT Delia Out"???

No I thought not...  I will be sure to try and embarass those of you who don''t join in just as much as I embarass myself  (if that is possible too) though... [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tilly old chum what would it take for you and your lads and ladys to organise a protest and when do you think the right time is?

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]I don''t know what has happened with him, but I got the impression that he wasn''t impressed by Roeder going. I''m not going to apologise for having gone to the game with her. It came about after my mum had a go at her at the Ipswich game last season, and Delia said she wanted to help us in a way because its a bit of a struggle for my mum and I to go (finances wise), at the moment. I get the impression this is not the first time she has done this for fans, and do you know what I even sat having lunch across the table from Doomcaster himself and had Crooky sitting next to me watching the game. Now THAT was interesting.....[/quote]

Ah, ya big tease!  Are you allowed to say why?

What I find shocking is the support for the board who seem devoid of any idea on how to run a football club well. Do they have one of those ''running a football club for dummies'' books that they stick to religously?

We have had consistency from Delia and her crew - a very poor consistency! I would love to know if she uses the cheapest ingredients in the catering side of NCFC like she does on the pitch or is it the footballing side that she just cheats on?

Basically I got the impression that the players were not doing what was expected of them!Crooky was there with a guy called Liam and they were in constant communication with the bench giving their perspective of the game. For example when we had a free kick it went something like this..

Liam (pro-zone guy apparently): "For fucks sake, why is Groundsy who''s our best scorer at the moment back with Semmy waiting for them (Blackpool) to break. Get Rusty the fuck out of there and get Groundsy up!"

Crooky: "Argh man, wheres the fucking width! Why is Lee slipping in all the time?"

When we got a corner, I turned to Delia because at this point she was looking quite suicidal, and I said "At least the corners should get better now Fozzys'' not playing". At which point Sammy''s corner preceded to not even clear the first man

Crooky: "Well that was a pile of shit!"

You get the general idea. Also interesting point, was talking to Michael on the way home about our options up front and mentioned about Jamie not being on the bench. I get the feeling by the grimace from Delia, he is not her favourite player to watch!! Can''t work out if when she said she couldn''t have beared to see him miss sitters again and again, she was being sympathetic or not!

All in all, she was gutted at the final whistle and on the way home we were having long chats about the lack of passion and commitment shown out there. She is definetley not looking forward to the Scum game.

[quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]If she came out and issued a rallying call you would just tell her that actions speak louder than words. Basically, you all just look for any excuse to have a pop at the board, which I find shocking.[/quote]

The board deserve every single bit of critisicm they''re getting as far as I''m concerned, they have made such a total cock up of running the club that it''s beyond belief how anyone can defend them. They''d have got far worse at most other clubs in the country.