Sign in to follow this  
Plastic Scouser

WHERE IS SHE?

She''s such a fan, she''s so devoted to the club, she''s such a "character" - so where is the mysterious woman then?   Why isn''t she out there making a few public statements and drumming up the support?   Is she now showing her true colours?

[quote user="Plastic Scouser"]She''s such a fan, she''s so devoted to the club, she''s such a "character" - so where is the mysterious woman then?   Why isn''t she out there making a few public statements and drumming up the support?   Is she now showing her true colours?
[/quote]

Been saying it for a while now, she and MWJ have been too quiet.

[quote user="Plastic Scouser"]She''s such a fan, she''s so devoted to the club, she''s such a "character" - so where is the mysterious woman then?   Why isn''t she out there making a few public statements and drumming up the support?   Is she now showing her true colours?[/quote]Her silence speaks volumes!!!

[quote user="Plastic Scouser"]She''s such a fan, she''s so devoted to the club, she''s such a "character" - so where is the mysterious woman then?   Why isn''t she out there making a few public statements and drumming up the support?   Is she now showing her true colours?
[/quote]boiling an egg

[/quote]

She has her head in the sand. What was that we are going to be relegated, say that again Michael?

drawing up palns for a new restauarnt to fill the empty spaces on the terraces as we plumett to division 4?

Great Post ,   We have our 12th man Delia . but where r u , lets be avin you  for a change. Looks like we need to get rid of some backroom staffs wages.How on earth can a club with this support be struggling to pay the mediocre players wgaes at this club, we have no hucks and earnie'' s wages to pay anymore , where is the money going . I expect the head chef and team behind the restaurants are bleeding the club dry.

Am not meaning to sound like a knob but having watched the game with Delia and flown up with her today, I can honestly say she does care about the club, but even on the way home today she admitted she thought we were down. Interestingly seem to get the impression Matty Patty may not be with us end of the season.

Too late for another Lets be avin you moment.

I think we can all reply that we''ve already been had.

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]Am not meaning to sound like a knob but having watched the game with Delia and flown up with her today, I can honestly say she does care about the club, but even on the way home today she admitted she thought we were down. Interestingly seem to get the impression Matty Patty may not be with us end of the season.[/quote]

Yep we don''t want any players here who can play football now do we? let me guess...we will let him go for £100,000.[:@]

By the way, i hope she paid for her flight out of her own pocket too!

She may well care for the club.

The drunk at the end of the bar in my local cares for the club.

But he has no more idea than she does of how to run it.

I don''t know what has happened with him, but I got the impression that he wasn''t impressed by Roeder going. I''m not going to apologise for having gone to the game with her. It came about after my mum had a go at her at the Ipswich game last season, and Delia said she wanted to help us in a way because its a bit of a struggle for my mum and I to go (finances wise), at the moment. I get the impression this is not the first time she has done this for fans, and do you know what I even sat having lunch across the table from Doomcaster himself and had Crooky sitting next to me watching the game. Now THAT was interesting.....

She is looking forward to next season in a lower division because this is not about Norwich City Football Club but about Delia Smith. In the Premiership she was a small fish in a big pond, in the Championship a bigger fish in a smaller pond but in the third division she will be a big fish in a small pond. I bet all those clubs are looking forward to Delia''s little ol Norwich visiting.

She is probably at home or in her hotel room right now having an after dinner bottle of sherry or two and a jolly good laugh at the 17,000 mugs she has conned good money out of yet again.

Don''t for one minute think that any of that money will be going in to building a side strong enough to climb out of Div 3 next season.

[quote user="Smudger"]

She is probably at home or in her hotel room right now having an after dinner bottle of sherry or two and a jolly good laugh at the 17,000 mugs she has conned good money out of yet again.

Don''t for one minute think that any of that money will be going in to building a side strong enough to climb out of Div 3 next season.

[/quote]

Yes Smudger and laughing all the way to the bank!!

I know,like me you want her gone BUT stop the stupid sniping it does not help your cause one bit and just helps hers.

[quote user="ricardo"]

Too late for another Lets be avin you moment.

I think we can all reply that we''ve already been had.

[/quote]

hahaha you certainly can Ricardo... she saw you lot coming... [:$]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Yes Smudger and laughing all the way to the bank!!

I know,like me you want her gone BUT stop the stupid sniping it does not help your cause one bit and just helps hers.

[/quote]

Is that you finally admitting that you are in the wrong then BUTLER???

Care to join us for a few pints on Tuesday and open up those big lungs of yours down at Carra and shout a big hearty DELIA OUT???

Remember it isn''t about who is right and who is wrong, it is about what is right for NCFC.

[/quote]

You only hear from her when alls going well, then you cant keep her out of the media spotlight, but soon as things go nasty the shutters are down and its all "no comment".

[/quote]

She''s about as "Norwich" as Terry Butcher....

She simply bought a little train set to play with...and the colours really never mattered.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

She''s about as "Norwich" as Terry Butcher....

She simply bought a little train set to play with...and the colours really never mattered.

[/quote]

hahahaha is Wynn Jones Eric Gates???

Isn''t it cute how when Cluck turns up, his mangy dog is never far behind, barking his approval. [:D]