Sign in to follow this  
twinkle toes silvester

pratt on canary call

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]Were all idiots for calling for the boards head.[/quote]

lol now THAT is a sheep.

So we should all have no opinions, we should all just shut up, get behind the team and the board, don''t whinge or moan and cheer the team to league 1................fantastic, I wish I lived in his world.

I don''t know what you lot are moaning about, he provided the most entertaining 5/6 minutes of the entire afternoon.

are you at all suprised? Bet he does not even go and watch the pile of sh*te we have put up with for god knows how many years.

[quote user="Beds Canary"]I don''t know what you lot are moaning about, he provided the most entertaining 5/6 minutes of the entire afternoon.
[/quote]

LMFAO that much is true.

Stuart cannot help it.

Care in the community means that lots of confused and bewildered  people can now attend football matches with no need for supervision and in some cases with no medication.

Bless.

i got so angry listening to this prat, i nearly crashed my car. People like him make me sick, they are the reason Norwich City is a laughing stock. I hope someone punches his lights out on tuesday night.

[quote user="Prudence"]i got so angry listening to this prat, i nearly crashed my car. People like him make me sick, they are the reason Norwich City is a laughing stock. I hope someone punches his lights out on tuesday night.[/quote]This guy needs to be found....but would anybody own up to knowing him?..Please step forward stuart...We have something for you!!