Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

Peppermint Rock 2 Yellow Streaks 0

Suggest we change our strip to Surrender White with a Yellow streak down the back,and the players be made to foot the bill.Supporters should wear funeral black.Doc n Shacks plus A.N.Other excluded, the team have resigned  themselves to play elsewhere next season and are guarding themselves against serious effort and injury.NCFC Directors Quotes of the DayOn Sleepless Nights For Directors."Fortunately for us we always catch up on our sleep during the day."On Finally Relegation from the football League."Well The Fans they kept a coming in, so naturally we thought we must be doing OK and now look whats happened."Fathers Quotes of the Day"Sorry you had to watch this son, the team I brought you to watch, left long ago and it wont be back in my lifetime.""Keep the program son it has the word Championship printed on it and will be quite valuable in years to come as collectors memorabilia"

[quote user="Getalife"]Suggest we change our strip to Surrender White with a Yellow streak down the back,
and the players be made to foot the bill.
Supporters should wear funeral black.
Doc n Shacks plus A.N.Other excluded, the team have resigned  themselves to play elsewhere next season and are guarding themselves against serious effort and injury.

NCFC Directors Quotes of the Day

On Sleepless Nights For Directors.
"Fortunately for us we always catch up on our sleep during the day."

On Finally Relegation from the football League.
"Well The Fans they kept a coming in, so naturally we thought we must be doing OK and now look whats happened."

Fathers Quotes of the Day
"Sorry you had to watch this son, the team I brought you to watch, left long ago and it wont be back in my lifetime."

"Keep the program son it has the word Championship printed on it and will be quite valuable in years to come as collectors memorabilia"

[/quote]

Who was the ANOther getalife?

Who was the ANOther getalife?Coudnt be sure if Mr Russell and  Mr Hoolahan had an off day only and not  purely a mindset problem. Also a margin of error must be allowed for for anyone simply trying thier best but simply not talented enough.Also it has to be said that tactically we were not armed or prepared to compete effectively.One management team had done enough homework and had enough nous to negate their opponents threats, consequently there has to be a fog of doubt as to why the defeat was so comprehensive and yielding.My view is that whilst tired of being ''Mr Motivator'' fired up yet again, they either did not believe in what that had been primed to do or else did not understand it.