[quote user="Canary02 III"]

[quote user="Prudence"]Imagine this. Last home game of the season of utter shame. Reading are warming up having already clinched promotion, step forward.... LEROY LITA. Imagine the red faces amongst the crap in yellow and green and the cook and her pals in the directors box. Hes got my vote alreeady.[/quote]

That would be hilarious and is not such a bad shout.

For me, Troy Archibald-Henville and Adrian Leijer are really good examples of why we are the team we are and should be jointly awarded the prize.

If you pushed me for a real answer I''d have to say Clingan.

[/quote] OK. This is the official start of the Leroy for POTS campaign. Spread the word. Make it happen.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

Smudger... without a doubt.

[/quote]

Not for me Cluck,  he is too much like Croft without the week in week out effort - predictable and one dimensional in his approach.   L:ike Crofty he knows what he wants to do but so far has not acheived his aim.  Crofty at least turns up every week and tries,  whereas we only see smudger after a poor result.  Like croft we love his passion but at the end of the day is he effective enough?

Like so many city players,  smudger lacks consistency of effort to perform at his best for 46 games a season and so cant be POTS on that basis.  [;)]

[quote user="Tookie140"]

1st Gary Doc

2nd Lee Croft

3rd Sammy clingan

[/quote]

Personally I think Fotheringham should get the award. If anything he''s played consistently. Consistently crap.

There''s only 3 contenders, clingan doc and croft.Clingans been superb, doc''s been his usual 110% but has been more solid this yr, alongside a million different partners, but its Croft for me, not only has he improved but his workrate is phenomenal and if only the rest of the players showed the same we wouldnt be down.Shame Clingan and Croft wont be here next season.