6 ft 2, eyes are blue Duncan Forbes is after you

I know its still "Early doors" however the DOC gets my vote. When the chips are down - his heart gets bigger and bigger!

We have witnessed one of the biggest disgraces in NCFC history to witness the fraudster Fozzy being capitain.   

Agree with Doc,  streets ahead for me in terms of both committment and consistently delivering high quality performances.    No one else has come close to that.

Second for me is probably croft and then clingan.

Fozzy being captain says more about the lack of leadeership in the rest of the squad and so is a damning indictment of the recruitment team more than of Fozzy. 

I''d be happy to see either Doherty or Croft win it for their efforts this season.

Clingan would be my third choice.

Simon Lappin.

Hats off to him tbf. Hasn''t played all season and is still here trying to get back i the side.What a Legend

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]6 ft 2, eyes are blue Duncan Forbes is after you

I know its still "Early doors" however the DOC gets my vote. When the chips are down - his heart gets bigger and bigger!

We have witnessed one of the biggest disgraces in NCFC history to witness the fraudster Fozzy being capitain.   

Agree with Doc,  streets ahead for me in terms of both committment and consistently delivering high quality performances.    No one else has come close to that.

Second for me is probably croft and then clingan.

Fozzy being captain says more about the lack of leadeership in the rest of the squad and so is a damning indictment of the recruitment team more than of Fozzy. 

[/quote]

While Crofty typifies the never say die spirit, if he had more of an end product it would definately be him, but then if he had that we wouldn''t be in this mess. So Doc would get my vote mainly for hanging in there and not sulking when he got stick. Plank of the year is obviously Fozzy, the big girls blouse.

[quote user="FASTasHUCK"]

Simon Lappin.

Hats off to him tbf. Hasn''t played all season and is still here trying to get back i the side.What a Legend

[/quote]

i hope this is being ironic

wowee a footballer who wants to play football, one in a million eh? forget the fact he was below average in ability and physique when he last got in the first team...

the Doc, he''s been consistent all season and saved us countless times.... theres worse players in the squad than him and we''d do well to remember this... if we get relegated the so called "fans favourites" are all going to bugger off.... The Docs going to show us loyalty..... I like the bloke...

jas :)

I don''t think any player deserves it for this shambolic season.But if absolutely pushed to choose, then I''d say Clingan. If only for his majestic performances at centre back when we were reduced to ten men.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

the DOC gets my vote.

[/quote]

And that just sums it all up really.

I''d vote Croft

^LOL

Doc for me, if we go down i hope we can keep him and get Shacks back, would be a good basis to build on, Drury at LB would be ok in League 1 too.

Player of the Season?  How can they possibly award anything this season.  Mind you there could still be time for someone to become a hero, could there?

Imagine this. Last home game of the season of utter shame. Reading are warming up having already clinched promotion, step forward.... LEROY LITA. Imagine the red faces amongst the crap in yellow and green and the cook and her pals in the directors box. Hes got my vote alreeady.

[quote user="Prudence"]Imagine this. Last home game of the season of utter shame. Reading are warming up having already clinched promotion, step forward.... LEROY LITA. Imagine the red faces amongst the crap in yellow and green and the cook and her pals in the directors box. Hes got my vote alreeady.[/quote]

That would be hilarious and is not such a bad shout.

For me, Troy Archibald-Henville and Adrian Leijer are really good examples of why we are the team we are and should be jointly awarded the prize.

If you pushed me for a real answer I''d have to say Clingan.

Not much to choose currently between Doc, Croft and Clingan, though the latter has slipped a bit recently.