Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Team For League 1???

Unless we beat Cardiff and Plymouth were down, agreed? and i cant see any wins out of those two, at home or not.So im mentally preparing myself now for league 1, as to avoid the heartbreak of the Prem relegations.Team for next season then? Croft and Clingan will be off, maybe Hoolahan and Marshall.                        Rudd/NelsonOtsemobor     Doherty    Shackell      Drury???                Adeyemi        Spillane       Lappin/Pattison                     Cort            MartinCant see Shackell wanting to play in League 1 but then again, he''ll be even further down the pecking order if Wolves get promoted.

[quote user="Barclayman artist formerly known as Barclayboy"]Unless we beat Cardiff and Plymouth were down, agreed? and i cant see any wins out of those two, at home or not.

So im mentally preparing myself now for league 1, as to avoid the heartbreak of the Prem relegations.

Team for next season then? Croft and Clingan will be off, maybe Hoolahan and Marshall.

Rudd/Nelson

Otsemobor     Doherty    Shackell      Drury

???                Adeyemi        Spillane       Lappin/Pattison

Cort            Martin

Cant see Shackell wanting to play in League 1 but then again, he''ll be even further down the pecking order if Wolves get promoted.
[/quote]omg we are in need of a goal scorer as we have been al season...that team scares me....got league 2 written all over it