Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Bentley bust up

[quote]worthy nigelton it all depends on where you sit at the ground, i cannot give myself to anyone unless they sit (sorry stand) in the barclay and you have to like marmite I sit in the upper Barclay but hate marmite so no deal then I suppose.Michael Portillo? Why?

"let''s just hope greeno doesn''t go in january!  for the record i would like to see more of bentley, but we know what worthy thinks of creative players and anyone with a bit of spark  so i won''t hold my breath"

Not fair Gazza - he wanted Hux, he got Hux, and he has stuck with Hux. I''m sure he''d play Bentley if Bentley tried a bit harder to integrate with the team. He''s obviously a class player, but "clever" passes into space don''t do anything if there''s no-one running into that space. Maybe he''s got to come down a notch and the others have to step up a notch. It was similar with Svensson and his little back-heels and lay-offs that just looked stupid when they didn''t come off. He still does that, but more intelligently. Eventually (I hope) the players around him (and Bentley) will learn to expect the unexpected, and then we''ll go ramping up the League, and next season..... whoah, I''m getting carried away here.

"He''s a little bit- wh''ay- a little bit- wh''oa- he''s a ''geezer'' is @rsen@ls ''shooty boots'' Bentley."  

I''m sure somewhere along the line, this incident has been blown out of proportion. He''s just a ''cheeky cockney sparra'' from a Laaannddaan Premiership Club, who thought he''d ''ave a giraffe'' with our, Buster Keaton, stony faced and fairly humourless manager.

If suvverner, somewhere along the line, has rocked the boat at Colney, then he needs to be sorted out. If he wished to air his discontent, then he should have done it behind closed doors with Nigel.  

A disruptive element amongst the players and staff at this point of the season, can be fairly damaging!  Yes, Bentley has a precocious talent, but he has yet to convince me (and others I assume,) that he is capable of doing it on a consistent basis.  On his performances to date, he has shown sporadically that he has a quality about him. He ain''t the finished article though, and he reminds me of Bellamy when at NCFC in that respect.

I would love to be a fly on the wall, and know what really goes on in the managers office. ie Matt Jackson, Mark Rivers and Jim Brennan (and others too numerous to mention).....

WE only speculate and generate, the churlish gossip and hearsay on what goes on within the confines of the club. When Iwan left, he didn''t publicly give his true views on Nigel because he is a mature pro. Bentley must accept, whether he had a genuine grievance or not, that "AVE IT!" isn''t the way to put your point of view across. And, that the manager may have more respect for him, if he''d had done as he''d been asked in training, but spoke to him about it privately later. Whoops! I''m only speculating whether anything occurred (but you can''t beat a bit of gossip can yah!")

Kiss and make up guys,  and get on with the season! ;~)  OTBC 

"Now, where''s my next scoop gonna come from?"    

I''m not sure where you''re next scoops coming from Mr Mello...But has anyone ever tried Taro ice cream???? I had it the other day, it was pretty good, for a desert that''s basically made out of a"potato "Taro is like this "tubular" vegetable, and sorry as "tubular" as it is, I''ve never heard of it having any "way cool" side effects... that''s found mainly in the Pacific Islands!! Taro is why Pacific islanders are so big!! KAVA my friends... is why they''re so CRAZY... but then that''s a whole other story... Anyway, it was pretty good!! I highly recommend it to anyone!!!That little ice cream stand... is where my next scoop is comin from!!!